Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith have thought Chemda was on his side during The Burger-Off?
Of course! They're lovers and partners that are on the same team! 47 23.50%
No; Keith should know by now that Chemda and competition do not mix. 153 76.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
What does being Italian really have to do with anything? Not wanting your chick to tell stories out of school knows no international borders or ethnic persuasions. I am quintessentially an American mutt and wouldn't want my lady sharing my bedroom proclivities without a good reason or prior consent.

Does she not want a larger audience for her work?
I guess you're right. It's probably something personal that we, as listeners, do not know. I was trying to overanalyze the point, cause i'm a Giulia fan...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I guess you're right. It's probably something personal that we, as listeners, do not know. I was trying to overanalyze the point, cause i'm a Giulia fan...
I'd be a bigger fan if she'd do more than just tease her stories. She seems pretty funny, and I like the way Keith and Chemda interview her - I just want to know what happened next!

Old 08-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Of course not. That would be selling out. Are you calling her a sellout!?
Selling out would be compromising her sense of self to cater to the lowest common denominator.

Bringing her art to a larger forum while remaining true to herself is simply growing her audience.

I'm calling her a self-conscious weirdo story teaser.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #24 (permalink)

Hi! I thought I'd respond.

Apologies for coming across as a "rudish control freak" but Junkenstein is somewhat right in saying that my "usual audience" at least for Stripped Stories "isn't the hundreds of thousands of listener that the KATG show has." Stripped Stories is my live NY based stage show in which comedians tell personal, funny sex stories in a smaller environment that's warm, friendly and intimate. I have no problem talking about sex, I just don't always feel like spilling everything on air where it will live online forever. Also, I always want to make sure if I share a story on air that involves another person, I have their permission to do so.

Overall I'd like to think I'm pretty open on the show, but I hear what you're saying HumbleNarrator and will totally take your thoughts into consideration.

BTW my boyfriend isn't Italian, not sure where that came from.

And alright fine, Keith's Samantha impression was awesome.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My fault Giulia, i had the impression he had an Italian name. Maybe i misheard. Anyways, thumbs up for your appearances on the show.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulia View Post
Hi! I thought I'd respond.

Apologies for coming across as a "rudish control freak" but Junkenstein is somewhat right in saying that my "usual audience" at least for Stripped Stories "isn't the hundreds of thousands of listener that the KATG show has." Stripped Stories is my live NY based stage show in which comedians tell personal, funny sex stories in a smaller environment that's warm, friendly and intimate. I have no problem talking about sex, I just don't always feel like spilling everything on air where it will live online forever. Also, I always want to make sure if I share a story on air that involves another person, I have their permission to do so.

Overall I'd like to think I'm pretty open on the show, but I hear what you're saying HumbleNarrator and will totally take your thoughts into consideration.

BTW my boyfriend isn't Italian, not sure where that came from.

And alright fine, Keith's Samantha impression was awesome.

FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!

...and welcome to the forums.

Maybe if you came on the show more often you may get more comfortable with us as listeners knowing about all the things you do with your hot lady parts.

Otherwise, we will just use our imaginations and trust me, we are some perverted mother fuckers!!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Off topic but is there anyway we can get the NON-comedian guest to do 30 minutes of stand up for $100? I think this could lead to some hilarious video footage. I'd like to see Matt Bray, Patrice and Adam Brown the most.

Has someone already suggested this? I haven't been following the threads lately. Sorry if this idea is late.