Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes 66 34.20%
No 127 65.80%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1029: Respect the Gun

"Come on over, guys. I got a gun."

Micah Sherman dot com. Home of comedian Micah Sherman.

Last edited by Keith; 08-27-2009 at 04:00 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

My moment of immortality.

You're welcome. Have fun.

Don't kill Spooky. . . (on second thought. . . nah, still don't kill Spooky)
Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Listening now, at the beginning about being a waiter. A few months ago I went with my parents and another couple to eat. It was a brand new place, open just a few weeks, and it was obvious our waitress had never had a waitress job before.

Right after we came in a huge group of maybe 8 or so came in, and the guy in charge of the place was constantly on top of this woman. As a result, we didn't get drinks for quite a while, and our main course came before soup/salads. There were two or three different people coming with these things, so the waitress was completely confused as to what was going on. It really wasn't a big deal, and our food was really, really good.

However, both my parents and the other couple refused to tip. My mom and the other woman went outside, and my dad and the other man were up at the counter paying. While they were all distracted, I took every dollar bill I had in my wallet (which was ALL the money I had in my wallet, maybe $6) and laid them on the table. Here I am, 19 years old, and I'm leaving the tip for a group of grown adults that were taking very mild problems out on a brand new waitress.

Part of me really wished that I had had a pen or KATG stickers or something to leave with it, because frankly I think she has Keith to thank more than me. If I hadn't heard the show before, I wouldn't know how bad being a waiter was, and might not have done this. So, on behalf of that waitress, thanks Keith for showing me the light.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
blu

I like Micah Sherman, alot. One of my favorite guests..

That's all.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

I also believe that many waiters have to thank KATG for their teachings regarding tiping and the behind the scenes of being a waiter, I've noticed that I'm tiping more than often (please don't piss in my coffee)
Old 08-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Micah's laugh reminds me of Robert Alvarez's.

I was so confused for a while, I was linking Micah Sherman to Mika FOX!!! and that was hella difficult to get out of my head.

Last edited by Thumbnail; 08-27-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

Laura Bush has also killed someone in a car crash (she ran a stop sign and broadsided another car). She also received basically no punishment for it.

Michael Dutton Douglas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then of course you have Dick Cheney, who shot his friend in the face while fake hunting but wasn't even interviewed by police until the following day, long after any sort of blood alcohol testing could have been done.

Dick Cheney hunting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rich entitled people hurt and kill each other all the time and get away with it.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Rich entitled people hurt and kill each other all the time and get away with it.
You dont need to be entitled. Vince Neil was responsible for the death of three people and he did 19 days out of the month he was supposed to do. That because he had to record an album with Motley Crue.

If you can afford a lawyer the system will bend for you.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

As a Cube dweller

I am listening to this episode from inside my cube (or as I call it “cell”) they cannot even buy a real chair so I get one of those shitty waiting room couches. Micah is right I am dead inside, I live for the end of the week but when the weekend comes all I know is I am back at this shit on Monday. All I keep thinking is screw it I should just go live in the woods so I do not have to pay taxes, rent or for a phone, I never want the calls from anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of mydesk.jpg (21.8 KB, 273 views)
Old 08-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Cockney rhyming slang was originally used by criminals so that police couldnt understand what they were saying...it has pretty much died now though, you dont hear people use it much now.When I do hear it, it's usually on a tv show. Anyway it's pretty old so if anyone is using 'Huckleberry Finn' to say PIN, then they are making up new ones.

Great show, Micah was awesome as always.