Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does 21-year-old Dark Lobo know what she’s talking about?
Yes, KATG is just jaded and thinks everyone’s evil. 28 21.37%
No, she’s a youngster that doesn’t understand how people work. 103 78.63%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2009, 03:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1033: 21 and Over

"It feels like they're stealing my farts."

Crazy Myka Fox
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Youth IS Wonderment!

Its all wide eyed wonderment, right up until you outgrow the footy pajamas and realize that your mom was banging Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the little Bitch who left you a nickel for your broken teeth.

For the Kentucky Listeners - Wikipedia SHOULD have some notes on what teeth are.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have to agree about the Youtube thing. When I'm done with the podcast and bored at work, I jump on Youtube, and the ENTIRE comedy section is fucking ShaneDawsonTV, Fred, and Nigahiga. None of whom are even the least bit funny, in my opinion. I don't get how a kid talking like a Chipmunk is funnier than Keith putting a baby in an oven.

Last edited by 264; 09-03-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 'Cause babies don't fit in Toasters...
Old 09-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Myka makes me laugh so much. She's great at just saying what she wants. I can see how it gets her in trouble sometimes, ie the Rev Jen.

I've been watching Rise of the Radio Show and think they're ayces. I've been listening to heaps of Comical Radio too, and especially liked when KATG was on. What are the chances of getting Danny Lobell, Chris Iacono, or David Kasten on KATG?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

My feedback "Chemda, have you ever considered cheating on Keith, Keith, have you ever considered cheating on Chemda" was stupid and I am sorry. I wanted to ask if you guys have ever cheated on each other, but then I thought that if you guys had, you probably wouldn't say it on the air as it is too personal, so I wen't with the next best thing. When you read it on the air I realized how stupid my comment was. There's a huge difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. I do realize I came across as an idiot and I am sorry.

I solemnly swear that if I ever cheat on somebody or somebody cheats on me, I will email Keith.

*random cultural bit of info* I forgot that the legal age in the states is 21, over here it is 18, by 21 we are considered and treated as adults.

Extra bit of info: I made up the nickname "Dark_Lobo" and it's corresponding email address only for KATG, I have a different nickname for the rest of the internet world. Picked that nickname because it is a pretty common online gaming name (lobo is a comic book character and it also means wolf in spanish), and I realize that using my real email and name could bite me in the ass later on, as now people are checking on their employees online.

Now I will now go to the bathroom and stick a suppository up my new bleeding asshole, damn you guys ripped me a new one.

Last edited by dark_lobo; 09-03-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
My feedback "Chemda, have you ever considered cheating on Keith, Keith, have you ever considered cheating on Chemda" was stupid and I am sorry. I wanted to ask if you guys have ever cheated on each other, but then I thought that if you guys had, you probably wouldn't say it on the air as it is too personal, so I wen't with the next best thing. When you read it on the air I realized how stupid my comment was. There's a huge difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. I do realize I came across as an idiot and I am sorry.

I solemnly swear that if I ever cheat on somebody or somebody cheats on me, I will email Keith.

*random cultural bit of info* I forgot that the legal age in the states is 21, over here it is 18, by 21 we are considered and treated as adults.

Extra bit of info: I made up the nickname "Dark_Lobo" and it's corresponding email address only for KATG, I have a different nickname for the rest of the internet world. Picked that nickname because it is a pretty common online gaming name (lobo is a comic book character and it also means wolf in spanish), and I realize that using my real email and name could bite me in the ass later on, as now people are checking on their employees online.

Now I will now go to the bathroom and stick a suppository up my new bleeding asshole, damn you guys ripped me a new one.
I wouldn't take it too personally, I haven't listened to the show yet, but am pretty sure I know how this played out. What you thought in your head didn't come across the way you meant it to when you wrote it. If it was feedback to the live show, they wouldn't think much about it and just play off of it with a knee jerk reaction, which is understandable, they have a flow to uphold for the show. If it was an email that you sent, remember, Keith reads those while he is taking a shit, so his concentration may not have fully been on your email and quite possibly was also wondering if he should post his "work of art" on twitter later.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Great! I was making soup, opening a can of beans and almost killed myself when Keith did Samantha's voice. It never fails to crack me up. Never!
Old 09-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have to mention something I saw a coule of years ago. It's Tesco's Peekaboo Stripper Pole for kids! A picture i found
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

I used being under 21 as an excuse to cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
I do realize I came across as an idiot and I am sorry.
How long have you been listening? You know they've both been with other people? Chemda has Lauren, and didn't Kieth finger bang a chick in the park.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Stealing the paper

The powder never came in. Shit in the paper? Puke in the paper? I can't believe the most obvious option didn't come up - jerk off in the paper. Double your pleasure with an early morning release and knowing that the asshole who took your paper is going to get a nice surprise.