Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Pat Dixon pulling some hanky-panky?
Yes; you don't just make up those twitters. 47 45.19%
No; he's just being a comedian. 57 54.81%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1043: Twitterific

"Which brings me to my next question: Will you get totally nude for $130? That would be pretty wild. Wild and affordable."

www.YouAreTheEnemy.com

Pat Dixon (patdixon) on Twitter

Last edited by Keith; 09-16-2009 at 10:07 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

PAT DIXON WAS OBSESSED WITH CARRIE FUCKIN COUGAN?!!!

HAHAHAHHA!

Carrie Cougan does the news for our 'morning zoo' type show on our hard rock nickleback/creed/metallica station. OMGLOLZ.

I'm like 5 minutes in but I just had to laugh at that. My fellow KCKATGers will appreciate it. Teehee.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Williams definitely isn't the first who lost her shit and started yelling at the judges. McEnroe did it many times, from Wimbledon to the US Open. And it was the same situation, too. He'd start screaming profanities at the judges when he didn't like their calls. He got fined for it sometimes, too.

The thing that makes me sympathize with Williams is that the line judge was FUCKING WRONG! She didn't foot fault. But, if she'd kept her cool and let them review the tape, then she might not have lost.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Whenever i hear Leno interviewing anybody, this comes back on my mind:

History repeats itself.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 09-17-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hamburger panties

Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Williams definitely isn't the first who lost her shit and started yelling at the judges. McEnroe did it many times, from Wimbledon to the US Open. And it was the same situation, too. He'd start screaming profanities at the judges when he didn't like their calls. He got fined for it sometimes, too.

The thing that makes me sympathize with Williams is that the line judge was FUCKING WRONG! She didn't foot fault. But, if she'd kept her cool and let them review the tape, then she might not have lost.
From the angle they showed you could not tell if she foot faulted. Just because McEnroe did it, does not mean it is acceptable behavior. Serena was wrong, and then she was indignant. You can't threaten to stuff a tennis ball down a lines persons fucking throat. There is a certain amount of decorum that is required in tennis. And she has taken on the role of a role model on her own, said it in her own words. I understand being in the moment, and being upset, and maybe screaming out loud, but she went way beyond that.
Serena is notorious for creating situations that will take away from the fact that she lost a match, claiming injuries, etc., and not taking ownership of a loss. She knew she had lost this match, and to Kim Clijsters, who was on a comeback after taking time off to have a baby. Serena was favored to win. She's a bad sport, period. I've seen it time and time again.

I say BOO Serena, much respect lost...

Amanda in Atlanta
Old 09-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Pat ,Dickson was talking about Fat Matts in Atlanta. It's not just a place to eat, it is an experience. The southern food is the best you will ever have, but the vibe in there is very cool, looking at all the greats pictures on the walls of people that have been there and eaten. If you ever are in the ATL, go to Fat Matts...

Amanda in Atlanta

Last edited by CherryLavender; 09-17-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

pat dixon is the best guest! well you know, behind spooky.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Pat's just saying in twitters what all dudes think twenty times a day when they see slammin' chicks out and about. It's only a problem if he doesn't wax equally poetic towards his own girl, because if he's wasting all his creative juices on anonymous ships in the night then she should be pissed.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

Wow, Cherrylavender actually posted about something other than being in a poly-amorous relationship. I'm shocked and chagrined.