Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does the store have a right to kick the hooded Jedi out of the building?
Yes; a store policy is a store policy. Play along or leave. 127 80.38%
No; the man identifies himself as a Jedi, and hood-wearing is his right. 31 19.62%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2009, 01:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

God, Ben's "Little Baby Faggot " song is a MASTERPIECE!

Johnny Cash + Morricone+ Ukulele!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I provide Keith links to shows, I let him borrow DVD sets, I am pretty sure he has never once viewed anything I have ever suggested.
I am a major pain in the ass to anyone who tries to reccomend a series to me, too.

I have a friend who's really into Dexter. I like it but i dont seem to be able to get past season 1. And the more he asks, the more i get annoyed and not watch it. Plus i'm litterally unable to see a whole season in a row.

But, i also see the annoying factor in this. I dont recommend anything to anybody anymore because i get too passionate about it and end up pissed.

ADD: If Jedis think are part of a religion, then is the Pope right when he says that Harry Potter is a dangerous book that drives kids to occultism? Also, where are the bullies that beat these people to a pulp until they stop acting like reatards and pretend they're normal? What kind of society is this where "star wars" nerds want tolerance outside of comic-cons, but gays cannot marry?

Last edited by Junkenstein; 09-22-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

I like 'The Ballad of Little Baby Faggot'. I hope to find that on the KATG soundtrack released by K-Tel alongside hits like I Shit On You , The theme of Keith's Justice and Pop Music Good.

Chemda, you can't say the guy from X-Files doesn't have a sex addiction just because he may be fucking hotties in Hollywood and "real" nymphos fuck the scum of the earth in the worst places imaginable. Those nymphos have no choice. Duchovony is a nympho with choices. It's like a rich drug addict, doesn't have to suck dick for his crack, because he or she is rich.

Last edited by Andrea's toothbrush; 09-22-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

That whole Tesco thing sounds wierd to me--if I remember Star Wars right, the knights and masters just wear a hoodie but slightly wider, so it isn't like he wasn't identifyable. The only reason I can think for kicking a Jedi out is if he's trying to push the cart with his mind and running into people, or using the boxes of noodles for lightsaber practice. Long as he doen't do that, and he pays, whatever you crazy pretentious nerd you.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Don't Hassel the Hoff

the caption for the hasselhoff picture totally just cracked my shit up....nice work emmy
Old 09-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

I'm sure a Tesco in Wales could be compared to say... a Jitney Jungle in central Georgia. *shiver*
Old 09-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I will be Ben's bitch and worship at his alter. The "Baby Fagot" song was the greatest. I keep playing it over and over, I know this will be the cure for many a bad day.

I had a friend who was a sex addict. I actually think it was more general compulsion but whatever. She is married and had an affair with her and her husbands boss when she was found out, her husband insisted on therapy which she gladly went to. The problem with that though was that everyone there is a sex addicted and, well, she ended up sleeping with two guys in the group! She then went to "super therapy" away from home for 3 months. She came back to her family, though she struggles with it, she has been off the side dick for 5 years.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #28 (permalink)

Ben Lehrman is probably about the 5th guest to mention Mad Men. Maybe Keith and Chemda can justify watching it for the sake of the show?

It's super good!!! You won't regret it!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #29 (permalink)

Californication...

...Bout time you started watchin Keith! 1st season is a great, but all by itself. Wait a while before you watch the 2nd season. the 1st season is a perfect story front to back.

2nd season however is even better! But it is not the same complete story you get with the first. Whatever happy your watching it!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #30 (permalink)

"I measure from my asshole"

Excellent.