Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Someone has an extra ticket to an event for you.
They should tell you right up front if they expect you to pay for it. 170 94.97%
Maybe you pay, maybe you don’t. What’s the big deal? 9 5.03%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #21 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Hearing about Mike possibly stealing, combined with Newsy's and myself, only helps prove that gays are shifty thieves.

Although for the record, I would never steal from my (current) job. That's just not cool!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 AM   #22 (permalink)

The problem with Keith and Tylenol

Is simply that Tylenol of which the active ingredient is acetaminophen or paracetamol as it is known every where but North America, is very good for relieving pain for most people... will cause liver damage if you exceed the recommended dosage by a single unit. In other words, if it says take no more than 8 tablets, doses, etc a day, having a ninth one, will cause you to damage your liver.

In addition, when combined with Alcohol in any form, can also cause massive liver damage.

It is the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States, an a leading cause in most of the rest of the world.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKlepto View Post
Hearing about Mike possibly stealing, combined with Newsy's and myself, only helps prove that gays are shifty thieves.
(Cue to Mike defending his untested sexuality)

So if gays are shifty thieves, bisexuals (who are shifty gays) should be dangerous cleptomaniacs...

Also, i'm trying to imagine a non-shifty thief.

"HELLOOOOOOOO????? I AM STEALIIIIIIIING!!!!! HEYYYY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE!"
Old 10-25-2009, 07:52 AM   #24 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
"HELLOOOOOOOO????? I AM STEALIIIIIIIING!!!!! HEYYYY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE!"
That's how I do it. I've put coats on in front of employees and walked out the door. Nobody said nothing to me.

Last edited by CuriousKlepto; 10-25-2009 at 08:21 AM. Reason: When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies! When I grow up I wanna see the world,...
Old 10-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatotherway View Post
Is simply that Tylenol of which the active ingredient is acetaminophen or paracetamol as it is known every where but North America, is very good for relieving pain for most people... will cause liver damage if you exceed the recommended dosage by a single unit. In other words, if it says take no more than 8 tablets, doses, etc a day, having a ninth one, will cause you to damage your liver.

In addition, when combined with Alcohol in any form, can also cause massive liver damage.

It is the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States, an a leading cause in most of the rest of the world.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
I can take 8 percocets a day?! Game on!

You're the bearer of GREAT news!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #26 (permalink)

I used some oxycontin based stuff (like percocet) and usually 10 is the dosage that will either kill you or be semi-comatose for a long time. That if you're big, strong or very resistent to that type of meds.

If you're a lightweight or not used to it, you'll be knocked out (and throw up for a while) after 4/5 tablets.

They're also addictive. Like all good things.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #27 (permalink)

$100 for a ride?

I just listened to this episode today and I was rolling on the floor laughing (as usual) but it reminded me so much of an old roommate when someone mentioned that they got in the car when getting a lift somewhere and after they took off the driver told them they needed $100 for the ride.

My old roommate's mom bought a car for her when she was in college and sent her up with it our junior year. From then on out, our relationship went totally downhill. She started telling me that I really needed to start at least offering to pay her for gas when we'd go anywhere. I rode the bus every day and typically when I'd ride with her it was to the grocery store (so we're both going to the same place) or if we had planned on doing something together. Seriously, we drove a quarter mile to get groceries, and she wants $5 to pay for gas when her parents are already giving her an allowance, paying her tuition, AND she has a job, while I'm working three jobs, no car, and paying my own way? Or better yet, I'm bored, so I just ride along with her to hang out, and the expectation was that I would chip in for gas.

If we're going on a trip or something that's mostly for me, or if I know that we're doing a bunch of stuff in someone else's car then yes, I'm more than happy to chip in for fuel, but if it's just an errand or something that's not even for me, no way.

I ended up moving out and haven't spoken to her since. It was awful though, having someone who may as well have been a cab driver for a roommate.

On the note of spare/extra tickets, I think the responsibility goes both ways. Whenever anybody's offered me a ticket, I ask how much it was or how much I owe them.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM   #28 (permalink)

Just heard the show and wanted to add that the person Trent Reznor is producing for is Niggy Tardust.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #29 (permalink)

The guy's name is Saul Williams, Niggy Tardust is the alter ego he uses on the albums (like Eminem's Slim Shady). Interesting stuff but i dont find it as revolutionary as everyone says.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
im not takin the money from kyle.. we all had a good time at the show...and i mentioned the 20 bucks cause as far as i knew he was planning on getting his own ticket and at the last minute a person who wanted one of mine had to cancel

20 bucks was less than they cost with all the fees, and i dont know how much more clear i need to be than as i am on the phone with him i say its 20 bucks it wasnt the whole -- i slipped it in at the end of the conversation..and also when kyle was somewhat hesitant about paying it i was like its cool dont worry just get here as fast as you can i dont want to see it go to waste cause i knew he wanted to go

but yeah if someone offers me an extra ticket to something i almost insist about giving them something

btw-- im not a teacher anymore

i hope keiths disgust with me mentioning the cost of my extra ticket doesnt stem from me not inviting him-- to be fair to me he wouldve hated it

and anyone who knows me, knows im extremely gracious and over clear about these types of social situations
this whole thing wouldn't have been a problem if I had told Matt I wasn't going due to lack of funds.
My natural reaction was because I assumed he knew that I had no money, and then we he said it was 20 bucks, I was hesitant knowing I now had to come up with the money, but the bummer was directed toward myself for not being clear. It's all good, and we had a GREAT time at the concert, I really enjoyed everyone's company. One love Matt!