Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is David Spade a bad person for being in the commercial with a dead Chris Farley?
Yes; leave your supposed best friend out of your bullshit. 100 64.10%
Nah; it’s all good. He knows what Farley would have wanted. 56 35.90%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1067: On Air

"I like him a lot. This hurts me."

Store - Keith and The Girl Free Comedy Talk Show

keithandthegirl (keithandthegirl) on Twitter
KeithMalley (KeithMalley) on Twitter

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

nomnomnom!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Our refs get in the way too..

Old 10-27-2009, 01:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

The only person in more pain was me watching the broncs getting flogged that night.

And you can tell Phil Gould was secretly loving it.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

Somehow I'm not surprised the chick that was going after guys involved in the show applied to be an intern.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Our refs get in the way too..

Haha, that one's terrible and great at the same time. I was watching that game live and when this happened I think I must've rewound the DVR and watched that front on shot (around 1:00 in this vid) at least a couple dozen times. You can see Tony Carroll start to try to lift his knee but it's getting late in the game, he's an old warhorse, not a spring chicken, and he tries to lift his leg over but he just can't get it up there as the ref rises. Hilariousness ensues.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wow... I totally didn't catch any KATG references from Becky Donahue. I did hear her scream out that she wasn't even booked for this show and maybe that she shouldn't even be there and she was constantly going at it with Christian Finnegan and another panelist but that was all I saw and heard. I guess I need to get my ears checked.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Maria Bamfird is hillarious. I had no idea who she was until this past weekend when I got to see Comedy Central tapings for a series of standup shows with John Oliver as the host. Keith's description is pretty accurate. She jumps from character and voice in microseconds and just pulls the rug from under you. As soon as I can I'm definitely buying her cd(s).
Old 10-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingindie View Post
The only person in more pain was me watching the broncs getting flogged that night.

And you can tell Phil Gould was secretly loving it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Haha, that one's terrible and great at the same time. I was watching that game live and when this happened I think I must've rewound the DVR and watched that front on shot (around 1:00 in this vid) at least a couple dozen times. You can see Tony Carroll start to try to lift his knee but it's getting late in the game, he's an old warhorse, not a spring chicken, and he tries to lift his leg over but he just can't get it up there as the ref rises. Hilariousness ensues.
Everyone loves watching a ref get smashed. A Tony Carrol (accidental) knee to the temple is probably excessive but it didn't stop it from being hilarious.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

Hand Sanitizer

Sanitizer is nothing but alcohol in a gel form, and quickly evaporates and doesn't leave any residue behind.

You're right that it doesn't remove dirt on it's own, but it will make the dirt sterile, so I guess that's better than nothing. Best practice in a hospital is to wash with soap and then use the sanitizer.

Frequent use of sanitizer will dry out your skin but it's not going to injure you.

The bad thing about using all the sanitizers and anti-bacterial soaps and cleansers is that we are just killing out the germs that are susceptible to those agents leaving the hardier, resistant germs to breed out of control. Simple evolution. In 20 years these sanitizers won't have any effect and mutant germs will rape you all day.