Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The 2009 World Series
Yankees 52 41.60%
Phillies 73 58.40%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki74 View Post
Just a thought but:

Unless you need the super computing power of a Dual-Core Dilithium Crystal powered gaming machine, try a Netbook. I use an HP Mini ($269.00 CND) and have it connected to my 37" LCD TV through the VGA port with a wireless Keyboard that has a built in trackball/mouse for when I want a bigger screen.

Other than that the battery life is not as good as a full laptop, but I have it plugged in most of the time anyways so it’s not an issue, and the size makes it super portable. The smaller keyboard and screen size are still large enough to use on a regular basis. Plus if I break it in only out a few hundred buck ….unlike my kid's silly $1500 MacBook that he just uses for internet and essays for school).
Yea, that's what i'm looking at (around $599 AUD) but other things like booze, iPhone apps and a girlfriend get in the way. I have a PC.. it's good enough until the next tax return rolls in.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

I think the Farley Picture should be with the explicit cover. I was watching with my kid and he almost doesn't buys the "zombie costume" story. I'm not blaiming you, but still it's a little explicit, I think.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

poll options

There should have been a third option. Something like "baseball blows", or "I like my sports once a week."
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

whoa whoa whats that coming out of Chris Farley's mouth? is that a tongue? someone please explain I cant keep staring trying to figure it out!
Old 10-31-2009, 06:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Laptop or cellphone wet

If you ever get your laptop wet, or your cellphone, IMMEDIATELY pull the battery out and the power cord. It it the current in the computer which will destroy it.

Also, by putting the laptop or cellphone in an oven, or hot car, for a day or so, will reduce the humidity, thus dry the computer.

A computers processor runs between 100 to 180 degrees, so don't put the oven at more than say 180 degrees. If you have an old style oven, one with a pilot light, just put the computer in the oven for a day and it will be dry.

This goes for any electronic device, keyboard, phones.

Hope this works in the future
Old 11-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

That Chris Farley picture in the episode guide freaked me the fuck out. I was eating breakfast this morning and it kept popping into my head. Sooo disturbing. This is why I don't watch movies like "Saw" and "Hostel" and all that shit.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyelo View Post
whoa whoa whats that coming out of Chris Farley's mouth? is that a tongue? someone please explain I cant keep staring trying to figure it out!

apparently is foamy frothy fluid. i guess that happens when you die from crack and pills?

found the explanation here:
The Death of Chris Farley