Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How often will Keith use his new juicer?
0 times 11 5.73%
1-10 times 131 68.23%
11-25 times 20 10.42%
A babillion times 30 15.63%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1070: oooOOOooo Scaaarry...

"I know you won't eat me."

Hell and Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
VVV

I wish I could say a babillion times, but really, usually whoever gets juicers never ever use them more than 1-10 times. Who has time for that kind of bullshit! You can buy ready-made juice, for fuck's sakes!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

i'm sorry keith but you using a juicer is like batman using a queeses art... not going to happen after the oranges
Old 10-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Will View Post
i'm sorry keith but you using a juicer is like batman using a queeses art... not going to happen after the oranges
Please tell me you were trying to say 'Cuisinart' ...
Old 10-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Patrice never believes in my manliness. I could fuck a chick right in front of her and she'd crack up. Well, that's a weird example. I dunno though, I'm willing to try it.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith's dead right that it's almost impossible for a guy to get scared in one of those spooker operations. We have a big sprawling horror-themed complex just outside of town on the grounds of a genuine former mental asylum that backs onto forest. The whole experience takes about 20 minutes and starts outside on a night-time forest trail and eventually you end up going into and through the old mental hospital with a ton of actors placed along the track and through the building.

It's a real pro operation with a lot of stuff designed by Peter Jackson's WETA workshop so they've done everything short of actually setting rabid dogs on people to try and turn the fright knobs up to 11 but even with that level of production value I couldn't find a way to get scared by it. I think dudes are just programmed with different threat response than girls so when we know full well the thing is fake it can't get under our skin even if we want it to. But chicks and kids are ready to jump out of their skin at any moment and my girlfriend and her sister damn near screamed their tonsils out. The only threat I felt during the whole thing was to my eardrums.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Keith's dead right that it's almost impossible for a guy to get scared in one of those spooker operations. We have a big sprawling horror-themed complex just outside of town on the grounds of a genuine former mental asylum that backs onto forest. The whole experience takes about 20 minutes and starts outside on a night-time forest trail and eventually you end up going into and through the old mental hospital with a ton of actors placed along the track and through the building.

It's a real pro operation with a lot of stuff designed by Peter Jackson's WETA workshop so they've done everything short of actually setting rabid dogs on people to try and turn the fright knobs up to 11 but even with that level of production value I couldn't find a way to get scared by it. I think dudes are just programmed with different threat response than girls so when we know full well the thing is fake it can't get under our skin even if we want it to. But chicks and kids are ready to jump out of their skin at any moment and my girlfriend and her sister damn near screamed their tonsils out. The only threat I felt during the whole thing was to my eardrums.
true man, i've done a ton of these haunted houses and never been freaked. i was having a TIME in the one on wednesday night, and it was supposed to be the freakiest EVER. instead i followed this bunny dude out of a fog filled room and tried to take him with us when he got stabbed. i could of saved him. i also pretended like all the zombies were hitting on my girly and would tell them off. good entertainment!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
true man, i've done a ton of these haunted houses and never been freaked. i was having a TIME in the one on wednesday night, and it was supposed to be the freakiest EVER. instead i followed this bunny dude out of a fog filled room and tried to take him with us when he got stabbed. i could of saved him. i also pretended like all the zombies were hitting on my girly and would tell them off. good entertainment!
I went to my first horror thingy last year at The Bates Motel which had a hayride, crop field walk through and a hunted house. I learned that I have a retarded reaction to these types of things.... While everyone else was screaming and yelling expletives, I was laughing my ass off every time something tired to scare me. I felt bad when they would be all in my face trying so hard and I would just laugh or when some dude out of no where put a chainsaw on my back that looked real, sounded real, vibrated and smelled like gas and I just looked at him, etc.

The females that came with us went nuts though. O_O They were holding on to us like they were really going to die and one tiny chick ran after she got spooked and fricken knocked over two of the actors without stopping or even noticing until someone told her lmao. Good times, I should get out more. :'(
Old 10-30-2009, 04:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Midnight Oil singer Peter Garrett is now a politician, I'm not surprised he was a fakefuck in his music career as well. As for Keith juicing steak, a man curious enough to taste his own filtered piss is curious enough to taste just about anything.

In regards to the story about Anna Nicole Smith's Dr, him keeping separate different copies of reports isn't surprising to me. The doctors where I work (I'm a receptionist and radio operator for an After Hours Home Visit service) all have their own very bizarre and shady quirks. One of our doctors likes to have a photocopy and a photocopy of the photocopy of reports for every single patient he see. Another refuses to use any of the company cars that have GPS tracking installed... his Pakistani, I'm keeping my eye on this asshole.

All doctors are shady fucks, at least all the ones I've met in the last 5 years have been.

edit: Thanks for raising the fact that the Hottest Guy comp is 1 against 3. Yes I am in a relationship, however I'll happily fuck almost anyone.

Last edited by serial_x; 10-30-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku View Post
I learned that I have a retarded reaction to these types of things.... While everyone else was screaming and yelling expletives, I was laughing my ass off every time something tired to scare me. I felt bad when they would be all in my face trying so hard and I would just laugh or when some dude out of no where put a chainsaw on my back that looked real, sounded real, vibrated and smelled like gas and I just looked at him, etc.
Sillygoose, you're only retarded because you think your respose was retarded. The chainsaws are real, they just have the chain removed, and it's not vibrations you feel when a fully operational, revving chainsaw is put to your back, it's something else.