Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Why is there no poll for today’s show?
Danny Lobell’s lateness interfered with KATG’s scheduled work. 80 47.34%
Any poll would come off as unnecessarily mean towards Danny Lobell. 89 52.66%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

I laughed my ass off in while browsing the consignment shop listening to this episode. I love the dynamic created by a guest is isn't completely fearless when it comes to being a douchebag on the show and make it damn funny, self-depricating and witty all at the same time.

Loved it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

Good episode... nay... great!

I almost wanted to turn it off half way too. But not because it wasn't entertaining (it was hilarious), but because it was weird to be mentally voting in the non-existent poll against both Keith AND the Girl.

I mean, listeners still got the podcast, so the guy doesn't have Chemda to organize his life and he fucked up an email communication.

We geet iit.

He still brought his game though.

If he pissed me off personally it would be a different story (obviously), but Chemda, you came across on the wrong side of the a/b itch-divide on this one.

If whatshisname named the episode it would probably be "You're Not My Wife"
Old 11-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know the poll is mostly tongue-in-cheek, however I'm still surprised how much it's in favor of Danny. Maybe that's a comment on the KATG demographic?

Damn funny show!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

FUCK THE HATERS!

I joined this forum just beacuse I couldnt resist defending Danny. I have been a Lobell fan for a few years now, I first saw him in Colorado at a small bar and he fucking blew me away. So here it is, the comics that hate him I would bet are super lame he is so good to comedians on his show, how much you wanna bet none of the comics that hated on him have ever been asked on his show and they are bitter about it, I wish Keith would have named them so we could have heard Danny explain why they hate him cause he is always very real with that shit and will admit if its his fault even if he wont apologize. NEXT what comic was Danny's friend? GEORGE FUCKING CARLIN, Carlin loved Danny and you could tell from the 3 times he called and came into his show. When you had Carlin as a close friend why would you care about small time shitty comics befriending you! Keith and the girl had a comedic genius on their show and all they wanted to talk to him about was his being late and he handled it like a PRO. If I was him I wouldn't go back on this show, but I don't even think he cared. I know you are all fans of the hosts and you will disagree with me but I had to say somethig. I garontee Sam Kinison would have been late too. Artistic geniuses always have some level of disfunction to them.

Last edited by comedywhore; 11-05-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #25 (permalink)

FFFUUUuuuuuuUUUUCCCCKKKKK YOU! (And welcome to the forums...)
Old 11-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedywhore View Post
what comic was Danny's friend? GEORGE FUCKING CARLIN
That's not some great fucking achievement. It doesn't absolve him of being a fuckup and people hating for it. Passing off everyone who doesn't like him as bitter or jealous is a stupid argument.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
That's not some great fucking achievement. It doesn't absolve him of being a fuckup and people hating for it. Passing off everyone who doesn't like him as bitter or jealous is a stupid argument.
I think the people that like a person define who they are. I really wish Keith would have let Danny defend himself to these faceless, nameless people that supposedly hate him. I may not have an argument but from what I heard neither do they or you.

Last edited by comedywhore; 11-05-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #28 (permalink)

I laughed my ass off during this episode. Just awesome!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #29 (permalink)

If you answered this poll, I'd really like to know how you made your decision.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post
If you answered this poll, I'd really like to know how you made your decision.
Happy to oblige...

I picked unnecessarily mean. The more Danny laughed the comments off, the more I ended up liking him. I understand being frustrated, and it sounds like rightfully so, but it just made me cringe. Maybe because I can relate, (I always think that everyone loves me!) but it just hurt my soul to hear Keith telling him people he considered friends don't like him...not nice at all.

But I laughed, so who the hell am I to judge?