Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If Chemda’s cop is persistent about getting in touch with her, should Keith call I.A.
Yes; a cop can be very dangerous 118 75.16%
No; Internal Affairs will cause all sorts of new problems 39 24.84%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2009, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1076: Perverted Justice

"Ovaries, much?"

www.BenLerman.net

Jessy Delfino's Blog

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hm, well, between the bizarre toilet paper wedding dress, the movie trailer and the quote, I am a little confused and intrigued. How can all of this be in one show? And where can I rent that movie? That looks AMAZING.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In honour of Keith's Tesla Triumph, the benefit Dj set i'll do tonight will have at least 10 tesla songs and will be peppered with KATG clips and shouts of "TESLA ROCKS! KATG.COM!".

The NPO can raise funds for deaf kids, i'll do my own private promotion activity.

ROCK N ROLL!!!

ADD: Oh, yeah, Lizsquiz: http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Unlawfu...r&trkid=222336

It's NOT a masterpiece but it's a fun movie. And Liotta is always great as the "Good looking bastard"

Last edited by Junkenstein; 11-07-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: i wanted to do an hour of tesla but... oh well.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for having us on guys! Had a blast.... And I'll bring you some whiskey next time.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

good show
Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Loved Jessy on the show! She’ll make a good guest – her personality reminds me of Giulia Rossi who's great. Also Ben was awesome as usual

I’ve got a story regarding a weird cop I met in New York. It was when I was 18 and I went to work at a camp in PA for the summer. I flew into JFK airport, and when I was going through immigration the police guy at the desk, who goes through your papers etc came onto me in such a weird creepy way. He asked all the normal questions but it was a little creepy how he was asking them; however at 18 I was pretty naive about things so I brushed it off. Then he continues to ask ‘So you’re not going to be in the city long?’ ‘If you were, would I have a chance with you?’ ‘Will you be coming up from PA for weekends?’ ‘You don’t have a number written down here, can I get one?’. These are direct quotes I remember him saying. I felt super awkward and didn’t know what to say, all I was thinking was ‘If I say no will you deport me?!’. Also he kept me way longer than he should have, 3 people behind me in line got through with the guy next to us before I was even done.

I was 18 (a young looking 18), he was around 30 and he knew this since he had all my details, passport etc. So yeah cops can be creeps.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
... her personality reminds me of Giulia Rossi who's great. Also Ben was awesome as usual
I thought the same thing, but do women like to be compared with each other? I ask only because if I did that kind of comparison, would I get yelled at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
I’ve got a story regarding a weird cop I met in New York. ... So yeah cops can be creeps.
These stories really bother me. Absolutely there are laws about this sort of behaviour in any civilised country. And absolutely will the people involved close ranks whenever their professional integrity is questioned by an outsider. It's a horrible situation to be put into.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

looking around I found this, don't know if it helps at all, just an example of similar misbehavior by a cop (using his position to get dates). Apologies if this shouldn't be posted here.

Maricopa cop fired for 'inappropriate behavior'

The Associated Press

August 14, 2009 - 9:16PM

The Maricopa Police Department says it has fired an officer for "inappropriate behavior" while off-duty.

An internal affairs report provided Friday to The Associated Press under a public records request shows that Officer Martice Berry was accused of showing at least two women photos of his genitalia and making inappropriate comments to them.

One of the women, who is married, told investigators she later went to Berry's home in an effort to get him to stop the comments but ended up having sex with him.

Berry denied the incidents.

Investigators concluded there was evidence the incidents happened, and that he kissed a 16-year-old girl, used his position to try to get dates and wasn't truthful when questioned.

No telephone number was listed for Berry.

SOURCE
Old 11-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
looking around I found this, don't know if it helps at all, just an example of similar misbehavior by a cop (using his position to get dates). Apologies if this shouldn't be posted here.

Maricopa cop fired for 'inappropriate behavior'

The Associated Press

August 14, 2009 - 9:16PM

The Maricopa Police Department says it has fired an officer for "inappropriate behavior" while off-duty.

An internal affairs report provided Friday to The Associated Press under a public records request shows that Officer Martice Berry was accused of showing at least two women photos of his genitalia and making inappropriate comments to them.

One of the women, who is married, told investigators she later went to Berry's home in an effort to get him to stop the comments but ended up having sex with him.

Berry denied the incidents.

Investigators concluded there was evidence the incidents happened, and that he kissed a 16-year-old girl, used his position to try to get dates and wasn't truthful when questioned.

No telephone number was listed for Berry.

SOURCE
Lovely. And I live there, too.

See, shit like that is exactly why no one instantly trusts cops anymore.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

My ride home from KATG

I was so wiped out from laughing, drinking and yapping I immediately fell asleep upon seating my sitter on the subway home (Ben and I gave our limo driver the night off). I only woke three times -- once when a man across from me's phone started beeping relentlessly (he was also sleeping) but I was too tired to encourage him to make it stop (Ben gently pushed him and said, "Sir!", then the guy turned his phone off). The second time was when a bunch of rugged ruffians got on the subway and started barking and doing gang chants. The third time was when my train stopped at my station. As I dragged my whiskey-infused buttocks home, a less than gentle man inquired, did I have 80 cents he could have? I gave him a dollar and asked for 20 cents back.

And then I made it home alive! Thanks for the great memories! And a fun evening.