Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If Chemda’s cop is persistent about getting in touch with her, should Keith call I.A.
Yes; a cop can be very dangerous 118 75.16%
No; Internal Affairs will cause all sorts of new problems 39 24.84%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Jess is adorable and a fun guest and I like Ben more with each episode. aces.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
One of the women, who is married, told investigators she later went to Berry's home in an effort to get him to stop the comments but ended up having sex with him.
Sounds like she was fucking the cop and her husband found out.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Sounds like she was fucking the cop and her husband found out.
That may be true, along with all of the unstated implications. But it makes no difference. The cop's still in the wrong for using his position of authority to start the whole thing off.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Re: The creepy cop

I am not all the way thru the episode but I just had to share this:

I live in a kind of artsy (read sketchy) neighborhood and cops come to my apartment building ALL the time for noise complaints, etc. Well, one time I hear these two cops thumping up and down the stairs and of course I'm curious so I go out of my apt. to see what's going on. My next door neighbor (who was also my bff at the time) is WASTED and yelling at the cops to tell her what the hell was going on. The problem was with someone on the bottom floor, not us. Anyway, she gets this back and forth going on with one of the cops like they're almost flirting, but anyone could tell that she was out of her mind drunk.

Awhile later, I get a knock on my door. It's my drunk neighbor, the cop she was flirting with, and his partner. They ask if the partner can come into my place and hang out for awhile. I say no and the partner goes back to the cop car sitting out front. About 30 minutes later, the cop car drives away, and my drunk neighbor comes over to tell me that the other ON DUTY cop handcuffed her, threw her over her couch and fucked her while his partner waited in the car. I should mention that this was consensual. I know this sounds made up but it's not. They continued to have a fuck-buddy type relationship after this UNTIL:

One day my friend is driving home, up our street, and sees a cop behind her following her. This is at like 3 AM so she's a little freaked out, she's alone, etc. Then the cop lights start flashing so she pulls over. The guy comes to her window and it's the same cop, thinking that it's a funny joke to pull her over for no reason in the middle of the night. HAHA. Anyway, she never saw him again although he did text her, etc. after that.

Ew.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #15 (permalink)

Too Short

My Lady's ex-boyfriend is a cop and after the break up he started sending abusive texts and pitted some mutual 'friends' to do the same. Finally she had to call the local police to put a stop to the actions taken by the little fella. And being on the sideline it sucked because I wanted to ship this guy off on the short bus---but he's the one with the gun! Whatcha gonna do? No amount of ninja skills on my part would make a difference. And that was it--he knew he was a cop and thought he could get away with being an ass.

Chemda should take some action if that DB keeps being upity.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
thinking that it's a funny joke to pull her over for no reason in the middle of the night.
That would be pretty funny.