Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is the Catholic girl’s child this jerk-off’s kid?
Yes; not only can that happen, it sounds like it did. 14 8.33%
No; the whole thing is ridiculous and retarded. 154 91.67%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1089: Disowned

"Somebody always wants to jerk off in something."

She’s Crushed (2009, Review) | Cinesploitation

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Not for nothing, but...Alec Baldwin also swore he would leave the United States for France if Bush was elected in 2000. While I do like him now, it's not for any steel resolve he maintains regarding his promises to the media.

And when Keith started talking about Crushed, I thought he was talking about that crush fetish that has been in the news in the last few days...coincidence?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Not for nothing, but...Alec Baldwin also swore he would leave the United States for France if Bush was elected in 2000. While I do like him now, it's not for any steel resolve he maintains regarding his promises to the media.
He never actually said that. Its a rumor and smokinggun.com, tmz.com, etc. tried to find footage of him saying it but they couldn't.

Just FYI.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBachael View Post
He never actually said that. Its a rumor and smokinggun.com, tmz.com, etc. tried to find footage of him saying it but they couldn't.

Just FYI.

On the other hand, Stephen Baldwin promised to leave if Obama wins, and we do have that on tape. He was on Fox news when he said it. But no one actually cares what HE'S up to these days.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Bruno's back bitches!!!!

I don't know what happened to Bruno awhile back, but hey - he's 15! His emails made me laugh. Love's me some Bruno.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

The True Christmas Miracle?

Just thinking ... but maybe this guy you're talking about and his pension for leaving his load in girl's panties kind of explains how the whole "virgin birth of Christ" worked (it is that season, you know) and it may explain why King Herod was so jonesin' to kill the baby Jesus -- you know, being the cock-of-the-walk king-of-the-land guy he may have been slippin' in and out of those sand huts in Bethlehem blowing his puddin' into the local girls clothes while they were out doing their womanly duties -- cooking, cleaning, making bricks.

I'm no real theologian -- what do I know. I watched "The Ten Commandments" so I kinda know. You think it could have happened?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

Maybe that's why Erick, the 18 year-old who fought with Keith about video games, wanted forgiven by the community, because the show is so awesome and when he wants back in he doesn't want to create too much work for Keith. This disowning thing does look like hard work.

Strangely I can't think of a single movie Alec Baldwin was ever in. I've never even heard the of the ones with mentioned, but does this mean that 30 Rock will end in 2012?

Things I'm not looking forward to:

-Sarah Palin running for President
-No More 30 Rock
-The End of the World might be somewhat devastating

Oh he did a voice in Final Fantasy Spirits Within...counts for something I guess.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire Lizard View Post
Maybe that's why Erick, the 18 year-old who fought with Keith about video games, wanted forgiven by the community, because the show is so awesome and when he wants back in he doesn't want to create too much work for Keith. This disowning thing does look like hard work.

Strangely I can't think of a single movie Alec Baldwin was ever in. I've never even heard the of the ones with mentioned, but does this mean that 30 Rock will end in 2012?

-No More 30 Rock

Oh he did a voice in Final Fantasy Spirits Within...counts for something I guess.
The only movie I've seen him in was Glengarry Glen Ross, and I thought his scene was amazing. Since you obviously haven't seen it yet, you should add it to your netflix (katg.com/netflix).

Last edited by DWarrior; 12-02-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire Lizard View Post

-No More 30 Rock

Team America: World Police
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Team America: World Police
Thank you J !

Alec Baldwin was the president of F.A.G.!!!