Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: “If someone gives you herpes, should you be allowed to punch them in the face?”
Yes 129 83.23%
No 26 16.77%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

Is the girl that gave you herpes your roommate in your coed dorm? If so it may not be wise to punch her in the face, it might lead to some awkward times down the road.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hah! Keith was like a six-year old talking about his toy Uzi. Cracking stuff!

Pat Dixon is such a cool guest. Awesome news he's up for opening Keith's next April 15th and doing it 'raw'.

Glad to hear that Jesse Joyce is back on the next show - he'll be able to translate Nana's CD with his special skills.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
The consensus seems to be "limit sucks"

NL has pretty high session-to-session variance, at the worst maybe you'll drop 10 buyins or so, but in limit you can just stop winning for months. I've seen graphs of winning online high-limit poker players who just go on 100k hand breakeven stretches.

Then again, some say NL will be the death of poker because good players win really fast compared to limit.
I make way more on limit games. I can more easily math people to the felt. I also think I have more patience than anyone else at the table.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Glad to hear that Jesse Joyce is back on the next show - he'll be able to translate Nana's CD with his special skills.
ZING!

(it was the "special skills" part that cracked me up!)
Old 12-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Pat Dixon rocks.

Full auto rocks.

Chemda's singing rocks.

Brother love rocks, and in the bath room too.

Tiger is now getting it from our buddy, Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today's black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to stop cheating on your wives, I'm just asking you to give back to your own community"
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Pat Dixon rocks.

Full auto rocks.

Chemda's singing rocks.

Brother love rocks, and in the bath room too.

Tiger is now getting it from our buddy, Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today's black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to stop cheating on your wives, I'm just asking you to give back to your own community"

That's a fucking joke, right?! It's from the Onion, yes? Or has the world gone mad...
Old 12-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
That's a fucking joke, right?! It's from the Onion, yes? Or has the world gone mad...
Yes, Virginia ... the world has gone mad. It's also a joke.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
I might be wrong, cause i'm getting my knowledge on second-hand sources, but isnt Sharpton just saying out loud what most of the African-American comunity, especially the older people have been thinking for years. Once, inter-raciual relationshipo were an open taboo, now in the "think it but dont say it" era they still are, just not vopcally. If a black man or woman dates a person of a different race, same with asians, latinos, arabs and italians, they will have to face prejudice AND hostility. Most of the time, thew woman will get it fasr worse than the man. Not long ago, in southern italy, a local girl was murdered by her father cause she was dating a muslim guy.

Of course the rev is milking the "i'm pc and backwards" wagon, but he's saying what a lot of the ignorant majority thinks. So let's not be surprised.

PS: Oh, it's a joke. Well if Spike Lee speaks in an interview, he would probably say similar stuff. The man is very much in the "stick with your own" brigade.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-09-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

WOW

Thank you, thank you, THANK you guys for all your support with the video!
The view count has certainly boosted a LOT since KATG mentioned it on the show!

This will certainly help a lot with finding funds and better opportunities for my music and my show

Thanks for spreading the word and sending the youtube link to ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS! [see what I just did right there, huh? huh? ], let's keep those numbers growing!

Thank you all so much, I really appreaciate it !!

love,
Nana

Nana Cadavieco - Exposé
Old 12-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

Nana's album is great, get it. Her voice has an husky edge that gets you in the heart.