Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the neo-Nazi be able to have the state pay for his tattoo cover-ups?
Yes; it’s his right to get a fair trial, and this is part of it. 21 12.35%
No; that’s silly. He did that to himself, and it’s part of who he is. 149 87.65%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
I knew a family - this mom had a transfusion and had twins. Mom got HIV from tainted blood. Fast forward, new husband, he doesn't care, he got infected by her. They now want a kid together. And boom, baby born with full blown AIDS. She is now in university and doing well, but I still think it was a selfish move.

I also remember about 10 years ago there was a sketchy guy riding the public transit, sticking people with a syringe and telling them they just got infected with HIV.
When i was younger it was the big scare tactic parents and grandparents used on kids: "Junkies will rob you using syringes and goive you aids". After that there were the horror stories of kids getting aids in parks from leftover needles.

Nowadays those things have disappeared and you can actually hear about people having a fewtish for giving or getting hiv positive blood or purposedly spreading aids, by serially having sex without a condom (like John Holmes did)

I think in any of those cases i cant think of a fair enough punishment.

The nazi thingie reminded me of Inglorious Bastards. "I bet you'll take off your nice nazi uniform when people get you on the stand. I'll give you something you cant take off". Fuck him. If he wants the tatoos removed, he gets sandpaper.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-11-2009 at 01:34 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I hate that Jersey Shore thing.

It's going to be Soprano shit all over again, with common Italian-Amrican people getting shit because of those sterotype crap.

Fuck.
Hey jerkoff, Sopranos ruled, and Jersey Shore is awesome. Who cares if some italian-americans take some shit?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

I would have told my lawyer to go fuck himself if he suggested I cover my tattoos. Murder case or not, I am so proud of what I stand for that I put it on my body permanently. If he gets off because his tats were covered, it will set a precedent all over the country for tattoos in court. There can't be an appeal because only the defense can appeal, not the prosecution.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
unless you're older then God's ass-crack.
Like that!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Accenture Tiger Woods Ads

Here's the PDF's of the Accenture Tiger Woods ads. Pulled from their website. Just figured I'd grab and post them before they disapear.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Accenture_Next_print_Ad.pdf (158.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture_Opportunity_print_Ad.pdf (242.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture_Road_to_High_Performance.pdf (1.51 MB, 8 views)
Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I would have told my lawyer to go fuck himself if he suggested I cover my tattoos. Murder case or not, I am so proud of what I stand for that I put it on my body permanently. If he gets off because his tats were covered, it will set a precedent all over the country for tattoos in court. There can't be an appeal because only the defense can appeal, not the prosecution.
The case should be judged on merits of the evidence having to do with the murder, not on what he believes should be on his body.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

That aids guy only cared about keeping his wife? What about his kids having a parent to take care of them if he died from his illness? what a jerk off.

I used to work as a program director at a senior center in ridgewood, queens for about 6 years. This was a place where the seniors came during the day for activities and lunch. You would be surprised to know that there were actually many physical altercations over men or women in the place.

One man had water thrown in his face during a dance by the woman scorned while he was dancing with another woman. Two italian men got into a fight outside the center over a woman and one "gentleman" was arrested because he hit the other guy in the head with a bag that had two big cans of tomatoes in it.

It was always interesting to work there for sure.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
The case should be judged on merits of the evidence having to do with the murder, not on what he believes should be on his body.
Not only that but it's pretty much custom to dress up defendants to give the appearance of credibility. Patric joked about it but there have been actual cases where women changed their hair colors or dress in conservative dresses to give a different look than the ones the prosecutor would show in photos and other evidence.

The real question is: Can the prosecutor even refer to the tats? Can they show pictures of the dude and his swastika blinged out mobile home? Hmm...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
If that's the case, then the defendant shouldn't be present in the courtroom at all, or at least behind some kind of divider so the jury can't see him. And this should apply to all defendants of all crimes.

I imagine the verdict won't come down to something as subtle as "how many tattoos does he have?" Sounds like he's not the kind of guy that can sneak one by the jury.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
It should be, but the tattoos are evidence as well. Are there any eyewitnesses who would not be able to identify him because his tattoos were covered? Are they going to require the state to pay for makeup artists for every defendant with tattoos? It is prejudicial to force him to cover them up, not to allow him to show something permanent.