Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Tiger and his wife work things out?
Yes; a little time off and a little TLC will fix things. 19 13.10%
No; he needs to end his joke relationship already. 126 86.90%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1096: Funny Stuff

"We're gettin' too old for pussy paintin'."

Diane O'Debra | Facebook
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Regarding the poll! Walked by his penthouse here in Stockholm yesterday and the lights were on. Swedish newspapers report that both Tiger and Elin might be there..
Old 12-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Diane is a sweetheart but i'm beginning to think that maybe Faceboy was the sanest person at Surf reality. And that means i envy New Yorkers.

I've just been to London and as much as i check every dark club, i havent found a pussy painting open mic.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-15-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E View Post
The lead singer of Tool doesn't hide, he just doesn't stand front and center of the stage. Usually the set up is each person in the band has these kind of elevated platform thingies that are part of the stage and each of them has a corner. You can see them all, because no one is at the center, since our eyes naturally move to the middle of things.
GENIUS!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sorry about the shoes comment, Chemda. I've always been anti-New Balance white shoes on Keith(one year I gave him black socks hoping to break him of them), I wrongly assumed you'd know I was talking about Keith, and I thought it was actually kind of funny to address it that way. Anyway, I'm glad a few people out there got the joke. Won't happen again.

It made me laugh, though, Keith's defense of his shoes. I was slightly worried inferring they weren't "adult" shoes, but Keith brought it home defending them, they are everything that I consider "adult shoes" not to be.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Army/Navy game is between two military academies: the United States Military Academy at Westpoint (army) and the US Naval Academy at Anapolis. Army is notorious for losing to the Navy, but as SSG loves to point out, 'we're busy fighting wars rather than playing football. So sorry.' /shrug Roll Tide!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
The Army/Navy game is between two military academies: the United States Military Academy at Westpoint (army) and the US Naval Academy at Anapolis. Army is notorious for losing to the Navy, but as SSG loves to point out, 'we're busy fighting wars rather than playing football. So sorry.' /shrug Roll Tide!
Thank you. I just finished listening to this show and was hoping somebody would've already posted this info.

The Air Force Academy has a team too, the Falcons.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Went to Diane O'Debra's last Skits 'n Tits...and Kissmisskate won this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 48534897.jpg (72.7 KB, 214 views)
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Sorry about the shoes comment, Chemda. I've always been anti-New Balance white shoes on Keith(one year I gave him black socks hoping to break him of them), I wrongly assumed you'd know I was talking about Keith, and I thought it was actually kind of funny to address it that way. Anyway, I'm glad a few people out there got the joke. Won't happen again.

It made me laugh, though, Keith's defense of his shoes. I was slightly worried inferring they weren't "adult" shoes, but Keith brought it home defending them, they are everything that I consider "adult shoes" not to be.
Are there just "adult" shoes and "child" shoes? Or is there some kind of continuum of shoe maturity? What kind of shoes do you wear, Spooky? And where are they placed on this continuum? Enquiring minds want to know, etc.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Went to Diane O'Debra's last Skits 'n Tits...and Kissmisskate won this.
What an enormous fake penis.

I'd love to have been in the product development team that day.