Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The teacher cut off one of the first-grader’s braids.
The teacher needs fired. End of story. 115 68.45%
The teacher can use some counseling, but this doesn’t warrant firing. 53 31.55%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #21 (permalink)

But crack makes you feel soooooooo goooooood!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova Frankenstein View Post
To my ears Lady Gaga sounds exactly like a modern version of ABBA. Same poppy musical crack.
Lady Gaga : Abba = Street crack : Columbian cocaine
Old 12-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_girl View Post
I hate to say it but you can't fire that teacher. She lost her temper and true if she doesn't get help there's a good chance the next time she'll hit a kid. The problem is that no one wants to teach anymore. As a single person you can't survive on the salary and not only are you not allowed to discipline the kids but they don't get any at home either. They aren't compensated for the trouble.

That said, there are procedures put in place for a teacher who's losing it. She should have gotten someone to watch the class while she went and calmed the fuck down. She over reacted. But the school may not be able to afford to replace her so she'll keep her job.

I just feel bad for the little girl and am glad the mom wasn't a bitch about it.

*Shrug*
Not to mention the teacher's union would probably fight the school if they were dumb enough to actually try and fire her. We seem to be overlooking them in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_girl View Post
But crack makes you feel soooooooo goooooood!
Not to mention it makes you skinny, and we all know skinny = healthy.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post

That's so sad that Kyle's generation's inspirational teacher reference is Freedom Writers. Not that Stand & Deliver or Dangerous Minds were any good either, but Jesus.
I loved when they were talking about the Flo-Rida song being a remake and he was like, "it's just a ripoff from some song from god knows when?' or something like that. Damn I feel old.

Last edited by punk'n; 12-17-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #25 (permalink)

Wrote in complete ignorance of the previously stated

The teacher needs to be fired for no better reason than to set an example to other teachers, as Keith says "BEHAVE".

Now on the other hand i understand why such shit happens because we don't live in this perfect world i have concocted where teachers were payed a wage that could attract demographics other than mothers who don't have their children (human, real, or neither) anymore, or pedophiles (pre or post), a world where there is no teacher's union and previously said firing could take place, instead of the fucked up world we do live in where a teacher could be raping a student on the principals desk and get walked in on the day where the principal has a meeting with the superintendent and they still have a fighting chance of keeping their job.

Ahh i feel better with that off my chest and please regard any perceived exaggerations used for comedic effect ... ya jerkoff
Old 12-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Preachers like Oral Roberts act out that way because that helps getting the believers into a trance. The chanting, the screaming, the "praise the lord-ah"....

Jim Jones even planted a fake cripple lady, who was on a fake wheelchair and fakely started walking again. That came up after he made a thousand people killed themselves and their own kids with poison.

A big mass of people is more gullible than a reasoning individual.

ADD: The story about the guy dying under the train to get his i-pod reminded me of that internet trend about the kid killing himself after a bully broke his ipod.. The internet will feast on this guy's corpse...

ADD2: What's the deal with the tube trains in London? two days ago a drunken guy stuck his arm in the train closing doors and the train stopped for 5 minutes until he fell inside the wagon. Serious trains mow down people. Silly Brits.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-17-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #27 (permalink)

Ew, there are some serious skeletons in the Roberts family closet. His son Richard Roberts was recently the president Oral Roberts University but had to resign in disgrace over allegations of misappropriating funds, and his wife apparently used college funds to give gifts and cash to "underage males" who she also sends text messages to in the wee hours of the morning.

Sounds like yet another example of religious folks who don't practice what they preach.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #28 (permalink)

Speaking of the death of rock and roll, Slkash has made a remake of "Paradise City" with FERGIE on vocals.

Granted, it's a b-side, but it says a lot about the bad health of rock music...

Fergie, for christ's sake...

ADD: The teacher acted badly, but she should be put under counseling and not fired. The girl has lost a lock of hair and learned that she has to obey to grown-ups. The lady lost it, but if you fire her she looses her JOB and on these days that's a big deal. It would be an overreaction done only to please the nagging parents... Remember that kids drive you insane and a teacher can snap sometimes... Of course if she slapped the kid it would be worse.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-17-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #29 (permalink)

I've been saying for years, (not here but at school), that the United States education system is really messed up. The "Leave No Child Behind" act or whatever that is called has led to some really outrageous policies. At newly formed Staley High in Kansas City, students have the opportunity to retake tests or do projects and assignments until they get a grade they are satisfied with a grade, all other grades not recorded. Also, in the Parkway District in St. Louis, they have integrated classes where children with special needs attend the same certain classes as the "normal" student body as so not to feel "left out". And as much as I like Kentucky, they are voting to make it state mandatory not to issue letter grades so that students don't feel bad about their academic performance. All this craziness and we're all still so dumb! So yeah, let the teacher keep her job, so she flipped out, the kid was being a jerk off anyway.

Also:
If you don't like Kyle, that means you don't like jerk offs. And if you say you're not a jerk off, who are you really kidding, you jerk off. I jerk off, your mom and dad jerk off, your neighbor is jerking off watching you jerk off, we're all jerk offs. Big Kyle fan. Team Kyle anyone?
Old 12-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangers View Post
. Big Kyle fan. Team Kyle anyone?
Apparently he's already too big for his britches. What will this accomplish?