Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who will win Super Bowl XLIV?
New York 20 14.49%
Minnesota 16 11.59%
New Orleans 64 46.38%
Indianapolis 38 27.54%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #41 (permalink)

This show was great, especially since I was having sex with my girlfriend during, which has become a not uncommon occurrence. The best part was when Rev Jen started talking about guys trying to prevent themselves from coming to quickly, because I tend to focus more on listening to the show when getting to excited myself.

Usually works pretty well, except when Micah Sherman starts talking about anal fissures.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #42 (permalink)

anal is 'extreme'

I was surprised that Chemda and RevJen both seemed to view anal as something super 'extreme'. Wha-at? I've been married for five years and my wife jumps at the suggestion if I suggest anal. Is that really that big a deal? (This said, I followed Keith and Chemda's advice in making sure I was marrying a girl who was into anal in the first place, since that was something I knew I wanted...)
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #43 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Burr's podcast is a mess but he's funny enough to hold it together. I just like to hear him talk because i think he has an hilarious way to expose his opinions and is naturally funny. I have to add that listening to his one hour-all over the place-yapping more than once a week would be too muych. It's ok, once in a while. He still entertains me more than other one man shows, lilke 40 year old boy (who was funny at first, but got on my nerves later. Schmidt is sooooooo annoying on the long distance).
Yeah that's a good point you make about it being a one man podcast, I almost never enjoy them. Which, come to think of it, makes McNally pretty exceptional, because he's always entertaining to me whether he's solo or with company. But if Burr teamed up with someone half decent I'm sure I'd like it, I just can't dig it when he's forced to do all the heavy lifting himself.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #44 (permalink)

Love Rev Jen and Faceboy, they've very quickly become two of my favourite guests.

On wasting food, the cinema I used to work at just threw out untouched hotdogs/buns/paninis by the dozen. I even suggested taking them to a shelter or just walking 50 metres to a homeless guy but they refused and said if I did it, it would count as stealing.

Also, I have the DOOMCOCK, even scares me sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldink View Post
For anyone interested in Lord of the Cockrings, you can see it here: Lord of the Cockrings | Toxic Pop TV. For someone who lives far from New York, it gave me a better feel for what Surf Reality must have been like.
FUUUUUUCK YOU and welcome to the forums!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:18 AM   #45 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Yeah that's a good point you make about it being a one man podcast, I almost never enjoy them. Which, come to think of it, makes McNally pretty exceptional, because he's always entertaining to me whether he's solo or with company. But if Burr teamed up with someone half decent I'm sure I'd like it, I just can't dig it when he's forced to do all the heavy lifting himself.
Burr has rebuilt Uninformed Radio with DeRosa, problem is that they "Cant figure out itunes" (Huh?) so you can only hear three streaming eps on uninformedradio.com

McNally has something special, i was slapping myself on the balls for not including XO in my precedent post. He's got a sensibility that i really connect with, and he handles the speech+music format much better than the late Ira Glass and as good as Robert Ashley. And i like his voice.

Thinking about it, the only show i listen to regularly are KATG, WTF, XO and lately Smodcast (which is childish, silly and immature, but makes me giggle like a retard)

I try to listen to Burr's podcast but i tend to fall behind.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 AM   #46 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
bew....
Didn't know if that one was meant for me. If so, sorry if I offended. It's just one of the other casts I listen to when I'm all caught up on katg. Since the guy is in a tough spot may be good to get more than one opinion.

Maybe I shouldn't post other podcast stuff in here though... sorry.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #47 (permalink)

Had to vote for the Saints. They are the underdog and I always root for the underdog...or if I'm watching Jeopardy I root for the ugly person, because we all know ugly people are more dumb than pretty people.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #48 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

As much as I agree that Prince is a freak...the man can fucking shred

YouTube - Greatest Guitar Solo Ever
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

No bout a doubt it, Prince can be a musical genius at times. There are some great Prince songs out there. That was NOT one of them. God Damn, what an abortion.