Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1120: Love Your Pet (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1120-love-your-pet-14644/)

Keith 02-03-2010 04:15 PM

1120: Love Your Pet

"What do I gotta do? Be under my bed fuckin' a cat?"

chrisiacono.com Stand-Up Comic, Actor and Comedy Writer. Co-Host on 87.9FM WBMB Comical Radio,Featured in the Boston Comedy Festival.

kyyyyyyle (Kyle Thompson) | MySpace

BrianAlt 02-03-2010 04:52 PM

Sure Keith hates movies. But that's cool cause I hate movies too.

ThePlucker 02-03-2010 05:30 PM

i think the problem is, there is no character development in movies. which leads to dull, basic stories that get dragged on for over an hour. but i still watch movies =p

PoorGradStudent 02-03-2010 06:13 PM

I hate to be a nerd but Garfield didn't send Odie to Abu Dhabi, he sent Nermal.

That is all.

Ant-LOX 02-03-2010 07:47 PM

Keith doesn't hate movies - he just hates being insulted by movies.

MJG 02-03-2010 09:52 PM

Of course Keith hates movies. He always says he can make them better by taking out the whole story and adding 7 pairs of tits. He has a point.

Subsonix 02-03-2010 11:37 PM

Iacono and Lobell.

This show has to be done. :D

Kydizzle 02-03-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subsonix (Post 633238)
Iacono and Lobell.

This show has to be done. :D

Jermaine Fowler and Danny Lobell coming up soon, so look forward to that.

Also, check out Keith and Chemda's last appearance on Comical Radio to get Myka Fox, Chris Iacono and Danny Lobell all getting their show hijacked by Keith and The Girl. Awesome.

Bucho 02-04-2010 03:03 AM

Holland being responsible for all this animal fucking reminds me of a survey I saw a couple years ago in Loaded or Maxim or something, where condom manufacturers Durex had done a worldwide study of which nations' men have the biggest dicks and Holland is in the top three (with Senegal and Czech Republic I think it was). Some of that horse DNA must've gotten into those Dutchies I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kydizzle (Post 633241)
Also, check out Keith and Chemda's last appearance on Comical Radio to get Myka Fox, Chris Iacono and Danny Lobell all getting their show hijacked by Keith and The Girl. Awesome.

I'll just have to take your word for it Kyle, I tried to find a download for that on the Comical Radio site a couple of months ago and gave up when I realised it'd be easier to escape Gitmo.

Junkenstein 02-04-2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 633258)
I'll just have to take your word for it Kyle, I tried to find a download for that on the Comical Radio site a couple of months ago and gave up when I realised it'd be easier to escape Gitmo.

It's on the CR itunes feed. Worth listening.