Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Regarding the article on the 9-year-old with the toy gun:
Jesus Christ! The boy is 9! And it’s a 2-inch-long toy! C’mon! 124 57.67%
Keith’s right. A gun is a gun is a gun, and no thank you. 91 42.33%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2010, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1122: Diane's Breasts

"I think my uncle just raped me."

Diane O'Debra | Facebook

Last edited by Keith; 02-06-2010 at 06:20 AM.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

YAY! I love big boobs!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Diane is an enchanting lady (And i also like breasts of any size).

ADD: DINA! Dont leave us!

Last edited by Junkenstein; 02-06-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Diane is an enchanting lady (And i also like breasts of any size).

ADD: DINA! Dont leave us!
I also like boobs of any size, i just love the bigger ones.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Anyway, some people who worked with Gibson (especially the director of "Hamlet", Franco Zeffirelli) said that he's always been a right wing extremist, and not only an antisemite but also a violent drunk and homophobe. He apparently loved to brag about his hatred of jew and minorities and his love of manly carnage on set.

Apparently that's something that was in his family (his father was a Westboro Church type) and exploded when his drinking got worse.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 02-06-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

There are a couple of reasons why people say The Passion of the Christ is anti-semitic:

1) Passion Plays have long been used to fuel anti-Semitic sentiment which directly lead to actual violence against Jews, going back to the Middle Ages. Vatican II actually set forth certain rules about the content of Passion Plays, namely that they can no longer expressly blame Jews for the death of Christ. And funny enough, the Catholic church that Gibson spent millions of dollars building does not recognize Vatican II OR the Pope. So for him to claim ignorance of the historical context of the Passion Play is in all likelihood an out and out lie, particularly considering that he grew up listening to his own father say things like Vatican II was a "Masonic plot backed by the Jews" and that the Holocaust obviously didn't happen because it would be impossible to dispose of that many bodies.
Hutton Gibson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) The Gospels are actually pretty sketchy when it comes to details of Christ's crucifixion. There certainly aren't enough to fill a whole play or two hour movie. Gibson used the writings of a crazy-ass 18th century nun to flesh out the screenplay -- St. Anne Catherine Emmerich, whose diaries say things such as "Jews in our country and elsewhere strangled Christian children and used their blood for all sorts of suspicious and diabolical practices."
Anne Catherine Emmerich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also diverted from what actually is in the Bible in significant ways, such as portraying Pontius Pilate as a pussy who was completely browbeat by the evil Jewish priests, when in actuality he was a fucking sadistic murderer who crucified thousands of Jews. So basically when he argues that "it's in the Bible, dude, what can I say?" he is again out and out lying.

This is also beside the point. The Bible also speaks approvingly of slavery. Does that make it okay because it's in the Bible? These two things are not mutually exclusive. The movie can portray what's written in the Bible and still be anti-semitic at the same time.

3) The last disturbing thing about this movie is the reaction to it in the Muslim world. Everyone knows it's a big no-no to portray a Prophet. We know this because there have been actual riots. Movies such as The Prince of Egypt are banned because they portray the prophet Moses. According to Islam, Jesus was not the son of God but a prophet, and depicting him in any way *should* be a grave insult to Muslims. But for some reason, the Muslims fucking LOVED THIS MOVIE. And you'd see newspaper articles that quote Muslims coming out of the theater and saying things like "This shows the world the true face of the Jews." They could clearly see the anti-semitism in it, and they were willing to ignore the tenets of their own religion in order to gleefully enjoy the way it bashed Jews.

So in conclusion, was I surprised to hear the things that Gibson said during his DUI arrest? No fucking way. This guy has been an anti-Semitic piece of shit for a long time. Also, Keith is right: it's not up to him to decide when the world is "over it."

Last edited by Blitzgal; 02-06-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I, for one, will never forgive him. And if I ever see a movie again, it definitely won't be one of his.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

A Zeffirelli anecdote from the days of "Hamlet" filming.

"Gibson always came to work boozed up. He said that it helped him let loose.
When his character was supposed to stab a fake mouse he insisted to kill a real one for the rush of adrenaline given by the killing. He stated that at his farm nothing relaxed him more than shooting random animals in the head with a Luger his father gave him as a present. His father was a very important figure for Mel. He dominated his life and brainwashed his antisemitic, homphobic, fundemantalist christian ideas into his head".

This interview happened before passion of the christ.

Counterpoint: Zeffirelli is a douche that says whatever crosses his mind

Again: DINAAAAA ! DONT LEAVE US!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

I want his apology for making me watch that piece of shit film. AND Apocalypto while he's at it.

Ow, and I'll only approve the departure of Dina if she makes a farewell appearance in the studio for a two hour show (and some quality time on the marathon).
Old 02-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kyle--holy shit, sir.

I think we need to hear where you got this from--and yes, you probably need to buy a bushel of niggas some t-shirts after that one.