Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Regarding the article on the 9-year-old with the toy gun:
Jesus Christ! The boy is 9! And it’s a 2-inch-long toy! C’mon! 124 57.67%
Keith’s right. A gun is a gun is a gun, and no thank you. 91 42.33%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Whoever doesnt get Dina is not listening or is just an idiot. She gives great advice, concise and to the point. And her answers are not always the same. Take the cum out of your ears, shitbags.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Whoever doesnt get Dina is not listening or is just an idiot. She gives great advice, concise and to the point. And her answers are not always the same. Take the cum out of your ears, shitbags.
OR... we simply have a different opinion. Whichever. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
OR... we simply have a different opinion. Whichever. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Sorry but i get heated when it comes to Dina. She's a LADY.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

It's a shame the episode before this was The Tits, because goodness.

Kyle for stand-up opener!
Old 02-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #25 (permalink)

i'm just sitting here drinking a busch beer, in my white trash way, thinking about the poll. why are these kids bringing toys to school? if i brought any toys to school and got caught playing with them, teachers would have taken it. they would have told me to pick it up at the end of the day, or told me to put it in my packback. if this kid learns anything, it should be don't get caught fucking around. i'm still unsure about the way to vote.

diana used the word "abo-bo" for abortion. i'm going to work that word into my life.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #26 (permalink)

When I was in fourth grade gigapets/Tomagotchis were all the rage. I brought one into school once and kept it in my pocket, but it beeped during music class. That bitch teacher took away and I never got it back. That was like $20 of my hard earned allowance down the drain.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #27 (permalink)

It is stupid to get all upset over a toy. OMG HE HAS AN OPTIMUS PRIME T-SHIRT WITH A GUN ON IT QUICK CALL THE SWAT!! But at the same time. I don't know the rule there at the aforementioned school...

But most schools I attended from Elementary to High School; of which spanned two states and ALL had zero tolerance policies on "gun" paraphernalia. You could be suspended and even expelled. So silly or not. It is the rules. It's a liability to cover their ass and also these schools send out the school rules to everyone. Atleast when I went they did...

So if this occurred as I stated. I am entirely on Keith's side. Kinda like spaghetti straps are not allowed in most schools. Everyone knows it. This does not get obeyed alot of the time. Suspensions get serious there. Yes over clothes...But it's the rules. *shrugs*
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
Old 02-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #28 (permalink)

I used to work in a movie theater and I had the same problem with courtesy cups full of chew spit. I was hoping it was just because I was in backwards ass Oregon, but unfortunately sounds like it extends to New York.

The worst thing: each cup holder had a hole in the bottom of it that was too small for the real cups, but bigger than the courtesy cups, so the courtesy cups would sink in about an inch and you'd have to reach in with your fingers to grab them. Usually it wasn't a big deal, but every now and then you'd accidentally stick your finger in tobacco juice. Gross.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #29 (permalink)

Whatabburger ketchup is in a dipping container that you can peel open, but not squeeze as well.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #30 (permalink)

ASCAP is trying to find a way to charge licensing the 30 second preview of m4as on itunes and anyone else who does the preview. They are just finding a way to get their cut, and they are a bit ridiculous at times.