Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who made out the most in the Letterman/Leno Super Bowl commercial?
David Letterman 96 68.57%
Jay Leno 24 17.14%
Oprah Winfrey 20 14.29%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #51 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Well Bob the Big Daddy is a great initiation for a snotty noob, that wants to mess around. He is one hell of a debater, isnt afraid of pointing out your flaws, doesnt fall down to name callin' and he has a debate stamina.

Bob makes you learn how small your testicles really are when you feel big by callin a nice girl "faggot"

PS: Punks, sometimes i just want to virtually hug you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #52 (permalink)

Well now all you're doing is making me wish I had a great big fuckin' drill to skewer people with.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #53 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Joe's not the greatest debater of all time but I always love it when he's on the show, especially when he starts hollering at feedbackers. I still remember where I was and what I was doing the first time he guested because of how he tore strips off someone in the chat so hilariously.

It'd be great if Joe and Jesse ever got going at each other, they have the same mix of self-righteousness and non-quite-articulate-enoughness and funnynessness. But Chemda would have to be there too because the way she needles each of them is golden.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #54 (permalink)

Jesse seems more happily self deprecating. Whenever he debates with Chemda (or gets a jab by Keith) he seems to be playing along. He actually pushes his assholeness to make things funnier (Just think of his last time on the show "You have no idea of how haerd it is to be brilliant as i am, and surrounded by stupid people". He's a genius).

Joe sounded actually pissed on both occasions. this time even more. He probably wasnt, but there was a tension in his voice...

I dont know, maybe i dont get the line between serious and not anymore.

Maron had an argument with Jeff Garland on a WTF episode that made me cringe:

Maron: "Why dont you have a podcast?"
Garland: "Probably bec ause i have an actual real career and a family that loves me. I dont need to do that bullshit you do".

They were fucking around, but it sounded so nasty. Not even funny-nasty. With comedians it'ěs hard to get when they are being aggressive and awkward for the laughs and when they're really pissed.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
You're an idiot. Nothing you say in the future will have any meaning. You do not exist.
What do you do with your life? I'd love to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
The point wasn't that the chances of contracting HIV are the same for men and women. The point was that Joe sounds like a crazy person for saying women shouldn't sleep with as many people because they are more likely to get HIV.
Joe has warped statistics to fit his mindset of being a paranoid loon, and that's that.
None of that contradicts what I originally said. Did you read my first post? I said that his point had nothing to do with the argument, but that his statistics were actually correct.

Quote:
Well Bob the Big Daddy is a great initiation for a snotty noob, that wants to mess around. He is one hell of a debater, isnt afraid of pointing out your flaws, doesnt fall down to name callin' and he has a debate stamina.

Bob makes you learn how small your testicles really are when you feel big by callin a nice girl "faggot"

PS: Punks, sometimes i just want to virtually hug you.
Junkenstein: Join Date: Mar 2009
Emerson: Join Date: Apr 2008

Okay, noob.

I have listened to this show for many years. I only come on the forums when I get annoyed by how much ass-kissing some of you do. Keith is a very funny guy, but both of them have a tendency to talk about subjects they don't really understand, and Chemda especially will get argumentative, even when she is wrong.

The following is a picture of my testicles: (NSFW)

I bet all you faggots looked.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
What do you do with your life? I'd love to know.
I am a social worker. So?

Dont play tough guy, you were rude to a nice person and a friend of mine (Blitzgal), i got pissed because of that. I have no interest in fighting with you.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
I am a social worker. So?

Dont play tough guy, you were rude to a nice person and a friend of mine (Blitzgal), i got pissed because of that. I have no interest in fighting with you.
Well I can certainly respect that, but how about you don't play nice guy?

Quote:
You're an idiot. Nothing you say in the future will have any meaning. You do not exist.
Quote:
Emerson, meet Creatceous Bob. He's the Big Daddy (As in Bioshock Big Daddy) of the KATG forums. You mess with him, he rips you a new shitter for your empty soul. Have fun. Leve your broken gonads in the trashcan when you leave.
Quote:
snotty noob... how small your testicles really are
Looks to me like you were plenty interested in fighting.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
I have listened to this show for many years. I only come on the forums when I get annoyed by how much ass-kissing some of you do.

Hi, Spooky.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
None of that contradicts what I originally said. Did you read my first post? I said that his point had nothing to do with the argument, but that his statistics were actually correct.

I have listened to this show for many years. I only come on the forums when I get annoyed by how much ass-kissing some of you do. Keith is a very funny guy, but both of them have a tendency to talk about subjects they don't really understand, and Chemda especially will get argumentative, even when she is wrong.
Evidently you are keen on not paying any attention whatsoever.

1) Nobody on the show said Joe was wrong about his statistics
2) Nobody on the forums said Joe was wrong about his statistics
3) All anybody ever said was that Joe's conclusions were wrong

I told you what Chemda's point was, and I supported it.

If you're not mistaken about Chemda's point, then you're broadly announcing to everyone that everyone is wrong about a thing no one said, and that makes you look like a fucking idiot. If you are mistaken about Chemda's point, that just makes you confused. Pick one.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I was going to try to boil it down even farther for the retards by saying women have LESS THAN HALF OF ONE PERCENT increased chance, which is so fucking tiny it's pretty much insignificant, but I think you and Keith have got it covered.
I ran across this chart today, and it reminded me of this discussion. Interesting note from the chart:

"Distribution of new STD cases by gender:
Female: 64%
Male: 36%"
STDs in America

It's not just HIV that women get more easily, but all STDs.