Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Brittany and Ashley both date Ben?
Yes; love is strong. These are grown-ups, and they can make it work. 30 9.62%
No; it’ll be a mess. In fact, it already is. 282 90.38%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #101 (permalink)

just to throw my vote in, john is hilarious!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #102 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Fixed it for you.
I get why you'd do that (because obviously without Chemda there is no KATG) but to me that's not how it really is. Keith carries the show because he drives the on air content. He introduces every segment and is the anchor of the whole thing.

Chemda is awesome and entertaining and absolutely vital to the content of the show, not to mention doing massive amounts of work (seemingly far in excess of what Keith does) to drive the endeavour from behind the scenes, and she often does take the reigns for segments she's more passionate about, but on air it's always Keith in the driving seat carrying the majority of the load. That's the dynamic I was yapping about, it was in no way an underestimation or disrespect of the vitally important part Chemda plays.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:41 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
blah blah blah
FUCK YOU!!!! You dumb piece of shit. Catch the HIV yet?
Old 02-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #104 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
IChemda is awesome and entertaining and absolutely vital to the content of the show, not to mention doing massive amounts of work (seemingly far in excess of what Keith does) to drive the endeavour from behind the scenes, and she often does take the reigns for segments she's more passionate about, but on air it's always Keith in the driving seat carrying the majority of the load. That's the dynamic I was yapping about, it was in no way an underestimation or disrespect of the vitally important part Chemda plays.
Sorry pal, but i have to disagree. After listening almost the whole catalog, i think that they're on the exact same level as far as driving the show. He gets the laughs and the poignant observations and he can turn even the dullest situation or guest into gold. But the affectionate, warm, human and understanding side of this show comes from Miss Khalili. And she's insanely funny too.

They're two sides of the same beautiful gem.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
FUCK YOU!!!! You dumb piece of shit. Catch the HIV yet?
Working on it.

I'm trying to remember some kind of context that explains this, but I'm drawing blanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #106 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Holy Guacamole. This show was fantastic. I felt like I was at a party - one of those parties where someone ends up crying before the night is up, and I left just before it got to that point.

I feel bad for the "other" girl who was in the relationship longer, but the guy is a scumbag, and the girl who wants to turn it into a poly thing doesn't know what she would be getting into, and there's no way anybody would leave that situation better than they entered it. Everyone should go their separate ways.

Ten thumbs up for this episode. "A heart-shaped block of wood?" "Yeah, actually."
Old 02-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #107 (permalink)

What is amazing about this show, is that I started listening right before bed at like 1am, intending on listening to 15 min or so and nodding off, and listening to the rest the next morning. Everything about the show was so amazing I could not possibly stop listening, and it totally destroyed my cicada rhythm, but it was so worth it. I didn't even bother stifling the laughter. On my top ten list of shows! And I'm sorry that half of the entertainment was drama and I laughed it up with the rest of them, but that's what KATG is all about, right?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #108 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

In all fairness it looks like a human heart and not the child drawing of a heart. He should have explained that.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #109 (permalink)

wow sounds awesome, what type of wood did he use. did ya take pics, or are you just fucking around.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #110 (permalink)

I'm picturing something he cut from balsa wood with a pair of tin snips