Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Brittany and Ashley both date Ben?
Yes; love is strong. These are grown-ups, and they can make it work. 30 9.62%
No; it’ll be a mess. In fact, it already is. 282 90.38%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #111 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minu View Post
wow sounds awesome, what type of wood did he use. did ya take pics, or are you just fucking around.
Off topic, but is "GF" in your location short for Glens Falls? My old band used to play on South Street every damn week. I don't miss it. Not Awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Awesome View Post
Off topic, but is "GF" in your location short for Glens Falls? My old band used to play on South Street every damn week. I don't miss it. Not Awesome.
yup it's home town usa, circa 1930. what you didn't love the street of dreams, how come to many teeth. where'd ya play sandy's, or one of the other dive bars. what was the name of your band i might have seen ya play before.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
yup it's home town usa, circa 1930. what you didn't love the street of dreams, how come to many teeth. where'd ya play sandy's, or one of the other dive bars. what was the name of your band i might have seen ya play before.
We played Sandy's a few times, but mostly the Irish Pub (which is neither Irish nor is it a pub). I played keyboards and sax for King's English (the band had that name before I joined, no relation to my Awesomeness). I quit the band last year when the band decided that cover songs have to sound more precisely like the studio recordings, including solos.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Awesome View Post
We played Sandy's a few times, but mostly the Irish Pub (which is neither Irish nor is it a pub). I played keyboards and sax for King's English (the band had that name before I joined, no relation to my Awesomeness). I quit the band last year when the band decided that cover songs have to sound more precisely like the studio recordings, including solos.
ya, i've known pat for years.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
ya, i've known pat for years.
He's a good guy! Tell him Joe says hi next time you see him.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #116 (permalink)

i take it your still in the area, and loving it. i haven't been out on the street of dreams in over a year. tonight i 'll be playing online poker at the olde post grille. my girl is the bartender there and i have to help her close as i drink free busch beers. now off the blow for a living.

Last edited by i'minu; 02-16-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: cause it's not oneline it's online
Old 02-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
i take it your still in the area, and loving it. i haven't been out on the street of dreams in over a year. tonight i 'll be playing online poker at the olde post grille. my girl is the bartender there and i have to help her close as i drink free busch beers. now off the blow for a living.
I actually never lived up there, just traveled for gigs. I'm in Albany, which isn't a fantastic place necessarily, but there's more to do than in GF, and the train station works good for NYC and Boston trips.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #118 (permalink)

Where do we donate to get Bittany and Ashley free copies of the book? Not mocking them, that dude deserves to have his junk cut off.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansur View Post
Where do we donate to get Bittany and Ashley free copies of the book? Not mocking them, that dude deserves to have his junk cut off.
Ashley, both my fiance and I agree: You are way out of that dude's league, be happy it's over. Now you can find someone that you deserve and who might even treat you the way you deserve too.

Brittany, you are way out of that dude's league too, though you sound like you would die for him, so here's for hoping you find someone better too!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #120 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hot damn this was an interesting episode, especially since my husband and I had sat at the same table as the couple in question during last year's April 15th. When Brittnay said asleeponatrain, I was confused because I was sure that he was with Ashley...what a shitty, shitty way to find out. Props to Ashley for having a good attitude towards it all. I'd be so pissed and hurt, I wouldn't want to listen to the show for a while.

P.S. Ashley is super sweet (and much hotter) and def. did not deserve to hear about this shit this way.