Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Brittany and Ashley both date Ben?
Yes; love is strong. These are grown-ups, and they can make it work. 30 9.62%
No; it’ll be a mess. In fact, it already is. 282 90.38%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #121 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
Ashley, both my fiance and I agree: You are way out of that dude's league, be happy it's over. Now you can find someone that you deserve and who might even treat you the way you deserve too.

Brittany, you are way out of that dude's league too, though you sound like you would die for him, so here's for hoping you find someone better too!
Is there any such thing as out of someone's league? U get what u get right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Is there any such thing as out of someone's league? U get what u get right?
sounds like you've resigned to settling.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
Yeah man, thems words of defeat.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
I have to agree with Kyle 100%

You have to know what you're worth, as shallow as it might sound, everyone has their own cumulative score based on looks, personality, ambition, talents, etc...

With most successful relationships, both people usually have around the same cumulative score averaged.

Everyone has their worth, some are worth more to others, and that's fine.

Usually though, most people in long term relationships that are happy are usually with someone of around the same cumulative score as themselves.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
I think u miss understand me. U get what u get. Good and bad. There is no such thing as being "too good" for someone IMO. An it works the other way around too.

Maybe this dude is a scumbag in your opinion but if that chick is willing to deal with it then what's so bad about that?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
I think u miss understand me. U get what u get. Good and bad. There is no such thing as being "too good" for someone IMO. An it works the other way around too.

Maybe this dude is a scumbag in your opinion but if that chick is willing to deal with it then what's so bad about that?
whats bad about that is she hates herself so much that she can't imagine herself within a better situation, when no one deserves to be her in spot. everyone involved here needs a maturity check (or not, i like laughing).
Old 02-16-2010, 05:28 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
whats bad about that is she hates herself so much that she can't imagine herself within a better situation, when no one deserves to be her in spot. everyone involved here needs a maturity check (or not, i like laughing).
Maybe we are seeing the same thing but we have different philosophies. Where u see a bunch of people who should grow up, I see people who deserve each other. Lol.

When you're willing to do better you'll do better but no one can't save a chick if she doesn't want to be saved.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #128 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Hot damn this was an interesting episode, especially since my husband and I had sat at the same table as the couple in question during last year's April 15th. When Brittnay said asleeponatrain, I was confused because I was sure that he was with Ashley...what a shitty, shitty way to find out. Props to Ashley for having a good attitude towards it all. I'd be so pissed and hurt, I wouldn't want to listen to the show for a while.

P.S. Ashley is super sweet (and much hotter) and def. did not deserve to hear about this shit this way.
Same here - major case of when I hear his name, Team Ashley for sure

Quote:

When you're willing to do better you'll do better but no one can't save a chick if she doesn't want to be saved.
Unfortunately that is very true but I do believe that you can try and encourage people by letting them know your opinion but afterwards its their turn to decide what they wanna do.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
In all fairness it looks like a human heart and not the child drawing of a heart. He should have explained that.
Hey, I hung out with Brittany and Ben at the socal meet-up in Jan. Her crazy dirty hottness doesn't come across in the picture like it does in real life. That sucks for both of the girls involved, being lied to is never any fun. And the shitty thing is that it sounds like they're both down with threesomes and extra partners or whatever, and the things is that if Ben hadn't have lied, he could have had a lot more than he got.

EDIT: Also: I loved John. He had something snappy and funny to say the whole show, and he really held his own in this crazy circus of a show.

Last edited by marina; 02-16-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #130 (permalink)

So, what if I hadn't written Keith and called in? She would never know right? Thats why he called and confessed really, because he knew she'd hear it, and he was leaving the next day. I agree it is a shitty way to find out, the way I found out wasn't much better. I guess I saw it going down differently (here's to growing up and lessons learned right?)

The bottom line, kinda, is that, I wanted something new and exciting. I really thought it would be different, (which explains the overwhelming poll votes) I think most would agree, when you love someone, you would do about anything for them. When I found out he was still dating her, I was willing to accept his departure because he said that would make him happy. (not being with her, but being back in Florida) I had a letter to her telling her the whole truth after he left, so she could deal with it when he got there. Because I believed, her having a longer [known] history with him that I am probably the least of his worries.

I was married for 6 years so the thought of being single kinda helped me work through losing someone I really do care about. no matter how terrible the things hes done and said. We knew each other in kindergarten and prior, and he remembered my name, we hit it off 5 months ago and its all history from there. And I was ready to let that go, because he is taken.

I just dont understand how her bf quitting his job and getting rid of his apartment, selling all his shit, moving out here etc...didnt register that he wasnt coming back. The lies are coming out slowly, or new ones are forming....who knows.

But I am reading and listening to all the comments, and going back to the call and (however stupid and comical it was) Chemda, Keith and John really did have some real advice in the mix. Fat jokes included. I am worth and deserve more. Can he be more? is the question. It couldve been different, but it was hilarious, and a genuine curiosity to what all you douchers and scumbags would think.

and john is, for the record...hilarious. And the bj's thing was a JOKE.

Its all going to be entertaining. She already wants him back. Fun will come.

Maybe no relationship of three, but Im still down for another 3 way in the future. and not with someone im dating.