Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Brittany and Ashley both date Ben?
Yes; love is strong. These are grown-ups, and they can make it work. 30 9.62%
No; it’ll be a mess. In fact, it already is. 282 90.38%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
developing
It should be on the xtra small katg t-shirts. Or on the ass cheeks of some slutty gym shorts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #142 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcx View Post
I'm just an old married guy who loves the show.
Don't worry man, you're not alone. There are a few of us around.

This is the only place that makes me feel old.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannyup View Post
It should be on the xtra small katg t-shirts. Or on the ass cheeks of some slutty gym shorts.
done and done. both now on my bedroom floor, right next to my xtra small rubber.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #144 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
The thing is that if Ben hadn't have lied, he could have had a lot more than he got.
He got plenty, and that's everything he could have got. He did the right thing.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Of course he did, maybe more guys will start this trend...but then youll be overloaded with crazy women.

I vote we solve this by a friendly round of rock-paper-scissor. 3/4 of course.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #146 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannyup View Post
I vote we solve this by a friendly round of rock-paper-scissor. 3/4 of course.
I choose 'shoot'. It always wins.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #147 (permalink)

ben is a greatly lucky guy. everytime i was fucking two (+) girls, shit went bad. sure as a guy it's cool, that one girl unknownly taste the other girl((s) butt), sometime ya gotta grow up. boy i wish i was 25 or so again.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:52 AM   #148 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Sorry pal, but i have to disagree. After listening almost the whole catalog, i think that they're on the exact same level as far as driving the show. He gets the laughs and the poignant observations and he can turn even the dullest situation or guest into gold. But the affectionate, warm, human and understanding side of this show comes from Miss Khalili. And she's insanely funny too.

They're two sides of the same beautiful gem.
God damn it Junk, don't make it sound like I said she wasn't equally important. I'm just saying Chemda doesn't drive or carry the show (and I mean on-air; it's evident that off-air she's more of a force than Keith is) because the fact is it's just not her role. Haven't you noticed that Keith introduces everything? That he steers the ship? That when something needs to be stopped or redirected it's always Keith who stops or redirects it?

Think about how when Chemda and Patrice go all sillygoose and girly for example. Keith lets them run a little while and then brings it back to reality. But when Keith goes nuts we all go with him. Chemda couldn't steer it if she wanted to because she's helpless on the ground like the rest of us.

I'm not even saying Chemda couldn't do the same thing Keith does, I'm saying that she doesn't. Because she doesn't have to. Keith does it.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Maybe he wasn't going to get a Brittney/Ashley sandwich, but either girl seems cool enough that he could have had three ways including at least one of them in the near future if he was just not a liar about it.

Of course, all this is negated if either will still fuck him, then I guess lying isn't that big of a deal to them, and they can do whatever they damn well please because they're adults, and good on Ben for finding girls with similar views regarding the truth.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #150 (permalink)

this new dude john is awesome. I want to hear more of his insanity stories. It sounds like he needs to have them pulled out of him as he wont say them unprovoked. I look forward to more shows with him. However I for some strange reason get the feeling that he is a compulsive liar. Son't ask me why, I just get the feeling. Awesome guest. I think the last couple of shows were the best ones in a while.