Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Brittany and Ashley both date Ben?
Yes; love is strong. These are grown-ups, and they can make it work. 30 9.62%
No; it’ll be a mess. In fact, it already is. 282 90.38%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #81 (permalink)

Holy shit, without exaggeration, this is the best non-marathon KATG show fucking ever. Everybody was fucking hilarious (a certain caller unintentionally so), and John is definitely a fantastic guest who I hope to see more of.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #82 (permalink)

Just listened to this show and god it was good, Britney you are a black mans dream, if i could get a girl who would entertain the thought of a threesome with any girl i want and take care of me and pay ma bills and drive me around I would be in heaven.
On a totally unrelated topic I happen to be single and a big fan of keith and the girl (I already pre-ordered the book so am not a 9%er) so britney dont pass up on this chance, for future reference i will always have you pick my side chicks for me so that, you know, we all on the level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
Yep, for the first five minutes - as it became clear he has zero storytelling skills - I was regretting that choice too.

But once it got past that opening and got down to the usual flow I thought John was absolutely fucking hilarious and Keith and Chemda and everyone else in the studio obviously did too. That uncomfortableness was gone real fast and John was cracking the whole room up for the rest of the show, he turned out to be a real gem and I hope like crazy he's on the 75 hour show to do a call-in section.
I agree. Five minutes in, I looked at the timer and thought 'wow, an hour and a half more of this?' - but he really pulled it through. Ended up making one of the best first impressions a guest has ever made for me. Really funny guy.

Hope to see him again.

Also, good job Kyle. It was pretty good. I can hear the NMH influence.[/QUOTE]

I think the guests were great (especially the nutball) , had me laughing so hard that my brother thought i had smoked something too strong. Keep em coming K&C
Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #83 (permalink)

Elvis Rico FTW wooooooohooooooo
Old 02-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #84 (permalink)

Best KATG I can remember...

I'm just an old married guy who loves the show. Can't get a KATG tatoo because I'm told that I'm too rich and dignified and my wife would kill me. I listen to about 3 shows a week while at the gym and people look at me like I'm weird because I keep laughing out loud. Never posted before but #1127 was just too damn funny not to thank you for it. I'm pretty sure I'm a decent source of new listeners for you... but most of them are a bit outside your target demographic... Sorry.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #85 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm choosing "Yes" to the poll but only because I want to see what the worst possible outcome could turn out to be. I don't want to see this story end so soon when it's ripe with potential for absolute disaster.

It was cool to get my stand up submission played on the show. Even though they didn't make it all the way through they did listen longer than I thought they would.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcx View Post
Never posted before but #1127 was just too damn funny not to thank you for it. .
Well FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
and welcome to the forums
Glad to provide the laughs
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I'm choosing "Yes" to the poll but only because I want to see what the worst possible outcome could turn out to be. I don't want to see this story end so soon when it's ripe with potential for absolute disaster.
I'd like to see what would happen too. I would tell either one of them that but I can't seem to get a hold of him (wonder why) and I just met Brittany on friday via the phone.
So I'm thinking a comercial for the book, or something. I'd like to see what would happen. We both seem like fun chicks, though some of you call us Cuckoo Magoo.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #88 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh5huLee View Post
I'd like to see what would happen too. I would tell either one of them that but I can't seem to get a hold of him (wonder why) and I just met Brittany on friday via the phone.
So I'm thinking a comercial for the book, or something. I'd like to see what would happen. We both seem like fun chicks, though some of you call us Cuckoo Magoo.
You guys seemed destined for the Evening News!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
You guys seemed destined for the Evening News!
people have more serious issues then who people are and are not having a relationship. as well as how many
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #90 (permalink)

Perfect; this show was perfect! Hilarious from start to finish, even with some serious topics.

Keith's line about the dusty vacuum being meta made me pee a little bit. And I actually gasped when I heard Adam. He is always an amazing guest. And then Kyle with some Neutral Milk Hotel at the end? Pushed it over the edge and I had to make my first post. Amazing, amazing show.

(The only thing that could have made it better is if Adam had been there at the beginning to say the prayer. Holla atcha Lord!)