Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-17-2005, 10:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
LD

115 - Parental Advisory

http://shitecom.libsyn.com/media/shi...2005-08-16.mp3

Paul seems to have been delayed with his show post.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

I've seen that faces of death with the bungee jumping college kids. That one looks so fake, I dont buy it.

Some of those videos are friggin awesome. Some are just gross, though.

Was it Faces of Death or Traces of Death that had the funny theme song at the end?
Old 08-17-2005, 11:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts
I've seen that faces of death with the bungee jumping college kids. That one looks so fake, I dont buy it.

Was it Faces of Death or Traces of Death that had the funny theme song at the end?
I thought Traces of Death was the one where they played death metal the whole time?
I was tortured with those videos due to a lame high school boyfriend. The one where they cracked open a live monkey's skull and ate his brains at the table will haunt me forever.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had paused the show to type a rant about noses, But i had to erase it after your tribute to my parenting skills. For my defense, the baby was born at 7:30 am PDT, and I sent out an announcement at 1:45 PM. But Yes i am on here way to much. ops: Either way

Chicks do NOT want to know what we really talk about. We are all trying to one up each other with storeis. just like the Aristocrat joke. - (I hope you entered th contest) The stories about the ugliest girl we slept with, the nastiest sex we did, toe suckers

The faces of Death movie I saw was not that great. Some guy getting shot in a shootout, and some explosion with missing limbs.

I like how you compared the Discovery Channel (Smart) to MTV (Dumb).

I am a Gun owner, I eat Human Flesh, And I vote...

I remember catching my parents during a nooner. They even pushed the dresser in front of the door, but i went in the door through the bathroom, Some images are hard to get out of your head.

Thanks for the hint. I am going to remove all reading material from our guest bathroom. Maybe it will keep people from taking a big shit in my bathroom.

Without your cursing, we would not have the Work "Fuctard" I agree with keith, there is NO difference in words, you are getting the same point across.

Good show, (even without you mentioning me) Your #2 Fan.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Stupid signs!

The one that I hate the most is "Welcome to Brooklyn: Fuggetaboutit!"
Damn you Tony Soprano wannabe guidos, you give us normal Brooklyn people a bad reputation.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdupyo
Stupid signs!

The one that I hate the most is "Welcome to Brooklyn: Fuggetaboutit!"
Damn you Tony Soprano wannabe guidos, you give us normal Brooklyn people a bad reputation.
Doesn't that defeat the point of a tourist sign? Telling you to forget about it?

Or maybe it's a question. "Welcome to Brooklyn? Forget it, you'll get no welcome here! Unless it's with a baseball bat to the back of the head!"
Old 08-18-2005, 02:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Chicks do NOT want to know what we really talk about. We are all trying to one up each other with storeis. just like the Aristocrat joke. - (I hope you entered th contest) The stories about the ugliest girl we slept with, the nastiest sex we did, toe suckers
You're absolutely right. Anyone who thinks that people do not swear has clearly never been in a factory full of working class guys. The things that come up in conversation there your cute girlfriend would never want to hear. And it's usually stupid stuff that makes no sense ... things like how much money would it take to drink a cup of semen/vomit/shit from six or seven people you work with etc.

My old boss came up with so many funny insults that the guys I worked with made a list of them for future reference.

"She's so stupid she couldn't shovel clits from one ship to another"
"I hope your bollocks turn square, and fester in every corner"
"As much chance of that happening as my dick has of flying to the moon in
the next five seconds"
"I could have done that job quicker with my knob stapled to my top lip."

and other more disgusting ones that I can't quite remember but are probably much funnier.

Thanks to a Catholic school upbringing (we didn't go to church, we had our own 200 year old cathedral thing!) I didn't start swearing until I was in college. And thanks to the same Catholic school upbringing I now swear like a maniac when I'm on my own or in the same crowd, and my friends swear at me and call me a twat and I call them back and we laugh, oh how we laugh! Good times ... However when I'm in a different crowd the swearing center of my brain switches off and nobody would know otherwise. That's the side of most guys that girlfriends and parents see.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. In the end they are all just words and are only as insulting as the intention you give them.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts

I think it was Faces of Death 3 with that crazy piano song "faces of death, faces of death, surrounds you" or something like that. I think it started to suck after that old man started doing the show
Old 01-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyboy
I think it was Faces of Death 3 with that crazy piano song "faces of death, faces of death, surrounds you" or something like that. I think it started to suck after that old man started doing the show
I don't know if you're right or not.

But you know what...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

All the same. Welcome to the forums.