Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you lost candy in a vagina while eating a lady out...
You would try to find it without the lady’s knowledge. 100 62.89%
You would immediately alert the eatee. 59 37.11%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1150: Inside The Woman

"What do you think about this idea: The Strap-On Asshole?"

Hell and Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ok, didn't listen to the episode, but seriously, SERIOUSLY?!?! Who the fuck is eating out their lady out while sucking on a candy?!?!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Or gum.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Watermelon, fried chicken and the company of overweight white woman... three things I can't enjoy in public.
Also to answer Keith's question of do black people "just know" when we are in certain areas. The answer is yes... but I like to think is just an over reaction on my/our part like if a white person was lost in the South Bronx; it doesn't mean insta-stabbing/mugging, but it sure as hell feels like it.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Watermelon, fried chicken and the company of overweight white woman... three things I can't enjoy in public.
Also to answer Keith's question of do black people "just know" when we are in certain areas. The answer is yes... but I like to think is just an over reaction on my/our part like if a white person was lost in the South Bronx; it doesn't mean insta-stabbing/mugging, but it sure as hell feels like it.
fwiw, there's rarely an occasion to eat watermelon for me. It's usually at barbacues, and admittedly I don't go outside much, so maybe others get to eat it a lot more often. For me though, it's messy, and something I do mostly at home.

And fried chicken is just unhealthy.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
fwiw, there's rarely an occasion to eat watermelon for me. It's usually at barbacues, and admittedly I don't go outside much, so maybe others get to eat it a lot more often. For me though, it's messy, and something I do mostly at home.

And fried chicken is just unhealthy.
Well in nyc, at least, during the spring and summer every fruit and vegetable stand or corner store sells small mixed fruit cups/melon cups consisting mainly of watermelon... I feel like its a strange sorta entrapment.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Follow up question: Do you check to make sure the doors are locked?

Follow up to the follow up: In the parts of the South where you lock your doors, I, as a white boy, also lock my doors. Do you lock your doors while lost in the South Bronx? (I actually have a hard time getting lost in the South Bronx, but I lock my doors anyway.)

I don't actually have to check that my doors are locked. They just are. I don't trust people.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Follow up question: Do you check to make sure the doors are locked?

Follow up to the follow up: In the parts of the South where you lock your doors, I, as a white boy, also lock my doors. Do you lock your doors while lost in the South Bronx? (I actually have a hard time getting lost in the South Bronx, but I lock my doors anyway.)

I don't actually have to check that my doors are locked. They just are. I don't trust people.
I'm what they call; "black as hell." I have a fairly dark complexion, so no one really messes with me. I'm never afraid that I'll be attacked perse. I'm more afraid that I'll be mistaken for a robber and shot. So its not about locking doors, its more about getting into an area that sees me driving around and doesn't instantly think I'm cruising around looking for my next rape/murder victim.
Preemptive; its not as bad as I make it sound. It all has sort of a joke vibe to it. So I guess it does make it kind of different compared to what white people feel.

Also I lock my doors where ever I go... who doesn't, they lock automatically anyway.

Last edited by invader; 03-25-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
I'

Also I lock my doors where ever I go... who doesn't, they lock automatically anyway.
People outside of cities. Or in small cities. I had friends in the middle of nowhere who used to laugh about 'who's gonna break into your car? raccoons?'

Later, they were mauled by raccoons who had snuck into their car. I would have told them 'I told you so' but the raccoons had ripped their ears off.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

I lock ma doors. Just something i have been ingrained to do, maybe cuz am african and u can't trust the next nigga not to rob ur ass. Maybe also cuz i went to boarding school and ur own boy could rob u when shit got tight.