Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-18-2005, 09:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

i just listened to that show and it was soo funny i was in knots laughing... at it you guys rock
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

more on the ducks

from the local rag
------------------------------------------------

from Thursday

Police getting tips on ducks
By Linda Goldston, Mercury News

The reward fund to find the man who slaughtered 10 ducks at a Campbell carwash has grown to nearly $14,000, and police have three investigators working full time on the case.

``We're getting 50 to 75 tips a day,'' said Campbell police Capt. Russ Patterson. ``We're taking it very seriously. We're working as fast as we can.''

The spectacle of a man intentionally driving over the tame ducks at the Delta Queen Classic Car Wash -- and then getting out of his car and killing some with his hands -- has outraged people around the world.

Surveillance cameras captured the 12:30 a.m. Aug. 5 crime on videotape, although the tape is not clear enough for police to make out the license plate. It appears to be a vanity plate, and police identified the car as a red Acura Integra, a late-'80s or early '90s model.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Campbell police at (408) 866-2729. The carwash is handling the reward fund.

``We're at $13,580 right now,'' Bryan Buell, assistant manager of the carwash, said Wednesday afternoon. ``At the end of the day, we expect the fund to be at $14,000. It's been phenomenal.''

The carwash has received at least one offer of free ducks, but Buell said the ducks are a family unit ``and will replenish themselves. We have the three baby ducks born on Saturday. We appreciate the feelings but we do not need ducks.''

Anyone wanting to donate to the reward fund may drop off contributions at the carwash at 981 E. Hamilton Ave. in Campbell or mail them to the corporate office at Classic Car Wash, 871 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, Calif. 95008.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Oh Ben...
Old 08-18-2005, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Something to think about...

If the perpetrator of the duck atrocity turns himself in does he get the reward? I would imagine that he wouldn't receive a very harsh (i.e. no jail time) sentence and he stands to make 14 G's... If thats the case then its time for me to fill up the tank and go for a drive in the country!!
Old 08-18-2005, 10:39 PM   #15 (permalink)

almost forgot to mention

Quote:
Ahh, you gotta love the typical "American-ignorance-of-things-ourside-America" of our two hilarious hosts. It seriously is one of the reasons I keep listening to the show. The great thing is that is sounds like you guys (Keith/Chemda) genuinely couldn't care less how many facts you get wrong. It's un-pc, it's funny, it's a fucking breath of fresh air. If people get offended they can bugger off is my opinion. I, for one, love it! Keep up the good work you two.
posted by: dkgemini on Wed, 8/17 09:20 AM EDT
I saw this post as well, and was happy they mentioned this on the air. This really is what makes this duo work, so take notes Patrick and your boring buddy. Their show works because they either really have no idea and still are not afraid to tackle serious issues in a comedic fashion, (as opposed to NLO's podcast where you just make stupid assinine comments to each other all day like Beavis and Butthead), or they know about what they talk about but put spins in their act to set up a great punchline. either way whether Keith and the Girl are ignorant or not they are talented, entertaining, and funny. Bravo KATG! oh and I apologize for what I must say now.......NLO IS NOT!

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe
Old 08-19-2005, 12:29 AM   #16 (permalink)

I was reading somewhere about how robots can't fully idetify objects with a shadow because all the see is basically an outline.

Meaning, as long as they don't attack in the dark with nightvision, we can survive.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And consider yourself dead.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

In A Conference Hall...

The funniest part of this show starts at 17:28. "In a conference hall." "Everybody doesn't do that Mike!"

All that church stuff is soo funny and your phone call with your mom on 9/11 is good.

Andrea seemed pretty good interacting with you two.

The show is great!