Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the policeman who shot his own thigh when he missed a target be fired?
Yes. That’s not how you teach recruits at all. 95 53.67%
No. Accidents happen. 82 46.33%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Suzy was pleasant; I enjoyed her greatly. She is smoking hot AND able to participate in conversation. Imagine that! Please have her back.
Agreed!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

She's cool as hell and equally hot. A-fuckin-mazing.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Suzy was great! She is an early fave for me for Best New Guest.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

So far (about 14 minutes left) great show--Suzy should definitely come on again, she was funny and she's very sexy to boot.

As to the conversation about the Awkward Kings...I was thinking that the girl was maybe just a bad drunk and that caused the awkwardness; but then I heard Keith and the people that commented say she was fucking around during the show. I take it back. She was definitely being a bitch.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

Suzy was a brilliant guest. Haven't seen what she looks like yet...but her personality, laughter, and jokes were impressive.

I totally didn't catch the level of bitchiness and unprofessionalism in the Awkward show...and had to go back and relisten to it. I guess without the visuals and knowing what people are doing...you lose a lot. Marina just seems dumb and slow...not bitchy. But now that I relistened to it....I can appreciate cunty for cunty.

Also interesting to realize that even when Victor is toning it down and trying to hold it all together for the sake of all the hard work he must have put into this new brainchild of his....he still shines like crazy....and pulls no punches...
Old 04-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

Great show! Suzy was a terrific guest!

The polish political crash was very tragic but not as much as it sounded like. He was their president but his job was just that of commander in chief of the armed forces. Poland has a prime minister which has all the duties of the US president. the polish president job is national defense and armed forces. Still very tragic.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thumbs up Have Suzy back for sure!

Loved Suzy, she was such a great guest and she really knew how to keep the conversation going with her quick wit & funny jokes. She really seemed to mesh well with Keith & Chemda. Would love to hear her back again soon.

Def a pic for best new guest...but then again it is still early in the year.

Great show guys! Thanks!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Huh, I totally did not pick up on the Marina hating on Chemda thing. I figured her cuntiness was just her personality au naturel. I still don't hear it, but I do not doubt her ability to give off cunty vibes on a girly wavelength I can't pick up on.
Specifically on Chemda? Me neither. I thought it was to both Keith and Chemda.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

About the poll...

If the guy was drawing his gun from a holster, it can happen that you squeeze the trigger a little to hard upon the draw. It's happened where cops have shot themselves in the foot doing this in the line of duty so...it can happen. It's a common mistake.
When I was training in the Army to be an MP (Military Police for those who don't know the slang), that's one thing they teach you 'not' to do, but it can happen.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #20 (permalink)

I guess I'm going to be on my own here, but I had a hard time finishing this episode.

Suzy had some great zingers and and was fun, but I felt she nearly derailed the show by constantly butting in. If she could just take a breath and relax and participate rather than have to dominate every story, it would be a much better dynamic. So many of her thoughts were simply restating something Keith or Chemda had started to say but were cut off by Suzy.

From an asshole perspective, I guess it was a little funny to hear Keith and Chemda try to speak faster and skip any pauses to avoid being cut off - this seemed to pick up as the show went on.

On the props side - Keith is a fucking genius when it comes to interviewing difficult guests. He was on his toes and totally had the ballls to call out Marina during the previous show and he really had some great moments with Suzy.

If I'm going to critique on self-editing, I should stop writing before I fall into another death-spiral of nerd-internet-"look at me goddamnit!!"-rage.

and /breaths