Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Offended that your child is more important to your lady than you are?
Yes; it kind of offends me. 57 50.89%
No; the love is so powerful that I understand. 55 49.11%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2010, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The only case iu know of solicited heckling is when Keith McNally opened for Keith the 2nd time.

And Neil Hamburger, but that's more in an artsy/intellectual way.

"Whyyyyyy did Mick Jagger urinate on his daughterrrrrr? Because he mistook her for a fannnn hmmmmmm?" (Hawk Hawk)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I met Danny standing outside of Myq Kaplan's Comedy Central taping. We were both in the holding area, waiting for the rest of our party to arrive.

Two things I didn't know at the time. First was that I had no idea that Danny had come straight from taping the episode where Chemda completely called him out. Second thing I didn't know was who the fuck this guy was! He's standing there and he turns to me and says hello and starts talking. He says, oh we met...blah, blah, blah...wherever he mentioned. I looked at him funny.

For some reason, he's sure he's met you SOMEWHERE. He's an odd dude.

The next day I heard the episode and I'm thinking, wait, was that Danny I was talking to? So I check the pictures and sure enough it was.

Very odd dude.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
I come here to register dissenting opinions and start discussions.
You're very deep.

Go fuck yourself.

(I just made you think.)
Old 04-23-2010, 08:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I'm saying Danny was disrespectful and Keith and Chemda treat him like a lowly piece of shit in return, almost maliciously, which seems incongruous. It bothers me since I tend to want to think Keith or at least Chemda are the more decent people. The guy isn't a bad guy, he's just self-centered, an idiot, and a really easy target.
Incongruous?

Treating somebody like an asshole because he acted like an asshole is incongruous?

So, the logical thing to do, would be acting like a toilet bowl and having everyone shit in your mouth while calling it cotton candy?

If you get treated disrespectfully, it's your duty to direspect back. The high road is a dumb concept.

And who cares if somebody is a bad guy or not. If you act like a dick, you get the consequences. I dont care if you're an ass or only misguided.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
I personally don't find it entertaining, I find it off-putting.
I find YOU off-putting, you fake fuck. Die.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
It's incongruous because Danny's obviously not acting in such a shitty way that they won't have him on their show or go see his shows. And if Myq and Myka, two very cool, reasonable, stand up people, maintain that Danny is a nice but flawed guy, then I tend to think he is.

I'm also not saying that Keith and Chemda shouldn't call Danny on his shit, I just think they take it too far because they know he won't retaliate. I personally don't find it entertaining, I find it off-putting.
No, it was entertaining, not off-putting at all. Your opinion is wrong.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

Grapist is right, Saj (I cant believe i just typed this. kidding.)

There wasnt anything off-putting in the whole Danny affair, cause he wasnt an innocent victim who didnt know any better. You cannot be so messed up without doing maliciously (this also happens to be a personal opinion, but i dont trust people who use "i'm a mess" as an excuse). So Keith and particularly Chemda (who usually as a cooler temper with people) are in the right to bash Danny. As much as they were when they bashed Starr or Max Darwin. And they were funny too, but i would find them hilarious even if they skinned penguins on air.

You're entitled to your idea, but i feel that you're playing Devil's Advocate here. Did you do this over the Max isssue, too? No irony, just asking.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I hope bad things happen to you, Sajizzle.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

I couldn't find information about the Viva Patshiva concert on Facebook, but here's the billing through the library's website:
http://www.queenslibrary.org/UserFil...03-10_8068.pdf

Weirdly enough, Chemda's name is the only one that didn't get bolded.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Of course Starr/Darwin and Lobell arent the same situation. But it's different degrees of douchery, all equally and deservedly punished.

But Danny deliberately showed up late and acted like an unprofessional douche. Repeatedly. And acted smirky when he got called out on it. Actually on the last show he was on, he was a loud mouthed drunk prick. So basically, the point is "assholes who get their asses kicked after being given multiple chances deserve to be treated like shit and do not deserve any sympathy or respect. No, not even when they're working"

And you, of all people, that always acted like a guy who speaks his mind and tells anyone to fuck off if you think they should (didnt you feedback Victor to shut the fuck up, once?), act all nice towards a giant retard who has clearly stated how he doesnt give a flyin fuck about other people?

Plus, the Costaki comment? Low blow, man. Keith doesnt like Carholine Rhea but he likes Costaki (which is a great comedian), does that make him fake?

He also ridiculed Brolo, and thought Ted Alexandro was a douche. Now they're friends. Keith's the opposite of fake.

Also, i bet costaki clearly knows that many people dont think much of his wife comedy and i dont think he cares.

I also have to go poop now.