Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith evil for masturbating to the rape scene in The Last House on the Left remake
Yes. That is so wrong. 28 13.73%
No. It’s a made-up story. Whatevs. 176 86.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshnobobo2.0 View Post
i was so disapointed to hear mat b instead of patrice i just shut it off. first time in 4 years. this is not a complaint against katg, if you dont have patrice you dont, and i know that some people really like mat b. i just neede to vent.
I have nothing against Matt and enjoyed today's show a lot, but I'm always disappointed when I turn on a Thursday show, and the theme song plays, and someone starts the prayer... and it's not Patrice. I LOVE YOU PATRICE. WHY DO YOU ABANDON US?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Freak viewing.

Where are the Christopher Broder videos, I wanna see this freak!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #13 (permalink)

Keith had time to masturbate to the rape part of that scene? It was so short. I remember him stabbing her friend much more clearly.

Regarding kids and sex, recent studies have shown a strong correlation between the rise in abstinence only education in public schools and the incidence of pregnancy and STDs in teenagers (as well as ass-fucking, as regular sex is so demonized that kids then rationalize that anal sex must still be okay). Federal funding for abstinence only programs grew tremendously during the Bush administration. The comprehensive sex education that I received in the 90's isn't as widespread anymore. The religious right has taken over sex education and kids are suffering for it.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 04-30-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Good Golly! I have this crazy idea to take a personal interest in my childrens' upbringing to make sure they have the right and necessary tools to navigate the world including their sexual healths and responsibilities.

"What's this? Not expecting the Government to micromanage your existence is UnAmerican."

Nah, man. It's cool.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

[QUOTE=Blitzgal;645517]Keith had time to masturbate to the rape part of that scene? It was so short. I remember him stabbing her friend much more clearly./QUOTE]

That's why i dont like that remake. They wanted to re-do a filthy, cruel and repulsive movie and they tone down the filth. That's so pussified.

The original wasnt shocking but that rape scene just went on and on and David Hess as the main bad guy was just so vile looking, you just wanted him to die.

The "A Clockwork Orange" rape is still weirdly deranged (not actually shocking but very messed up). As Carmen said, the scene in "The Accused" is probably the most vicious and repulsive one (and the most close to reality and far from exploitation).

There's also a german movie called "The free will" which has a stalking/rape sequence which is very long, realistic and disturbing. And a movie with Rosario Dawson called Descent with TWO rape scenes, one of which would give nightmares to any straight man.

And there's "Deliverance" of course. (Shudder)

NOTE: I'm not a rape fan or a pervert. I just try to watch EVERYTHING.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Good Golly! I have this crazy idea to take a personal interest in my childrens' upbringing to make sure they have the right and necessary tools to navigate the world including their sexual healths and responsibilities.

Then homeschool your fucking children if you don't think education is something that our government has a vested interest in.

Abstinence only education is not laissez faire sex ed that merely erases the program from public schools. These programs actively lie to kids about sex and spread misinformation that directly leads to more teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.

What really burns me the most is that the same people who think that kids should know nothing about sex are the same motherfuckers who point their fingers at poor people and brown people and are appalled and disgusted by how many children they all have.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Then homeschool your fucking children if you don't think education is something that our government has a vested interest in.
My post wasn't a directed 'fuck you' at you, Blitz. Just an opinion on the topic.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #18 (permalink)

Here we go, this is good. Abstinence only education has been shown effective when it is coupled with medically accurate health information and all the religious demonization of sex itself is taken out of the curriculum. Unfortunately, this particular program is not in practice anywhere in the country as it was devised specifically for this study. But, in this case study of over 600 middle school students, there was over a twenty percent reduction in kids who went on to have sex in the next two years. So it can work, if we take the supernatural god fairy mumbo jumbo out of the mix and also do not lie to kids about how their shit works.

Abstinence-Only Education Is Found to Delay Sex - NYTimes.com
Old 04-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #19 (permalink)

I'm about 30 mins in, but I wanted to post about the restraining order. My dad had a very pretty, very crazy girlfriend for a couple of years, and when they broke up, she decided to take a restraining order out on him. Not such a big deal, except that they live in a semi-rural area, and my dad is sober in AA, so she would go to all of the AA meetings and then he couldn't come. Thankfully it only lasted a week because she's too damn crazy to keep a schedule, but it was pretty shitty. Not saying he didn't bring it on himself, he knew she was a nut job, but that's an example of the misuse of a restraining order.

Last edited by marina; 04-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

GOD DAMNIT! Now "Skin Head Boy" is gonna be stuck in my head all day. Those little blonde racists are catchy!