Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Kelly not having sex as often as she wants because men are pussies?
Yes 121 70.35%
No 51 29.65%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think you both need to kiss and make peace now.

Bucho, you're awesome when you're sarcastic.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Seriously, I am getting tired of posting and taking bets on just how long it is until you reply negatively and off topic. Did you have the hots for some girl and she wound up liking me or something?

Get over it man, I've never overtly gone after you for anything, you need to get that chip off your shoulder and stop going after me for...well, whatever you made up in your head.

If you have something you'd like to say to me in the future, let me know, we can skype or meet in person. Passive aggressive forum stalking is pretty lame, and nobody else likes having a thread hijacked so some obsessive with an axe to grind can anonymously get their jollies.

Wow, that PM you sent me works both ways... sheep /shrug
What are you talking about?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:42 AM   #23 (permalink)

Oh, I see, you used to go after me a lot, an ex spooky-groupie. Meh. I don't keep a list handy. Post that when I go off topic and am stalking you, it'll make sense and be ironic, always good for a laugh.

And sorry for not realizing that was you in the other show thread, when you jokingly said you were stalking me. Makes sense now.

Does this mean you are back on the spookie train?

(D'oh! Off topic!)
Old 05-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Great show, you must have Kelly and Lindsey on again sometime. The call at the end was hilarious in how ridiculous it was. We get it, you're mad. Spending several minutes on an analogy which didn't even completely apply to the situation at hand made it even better.

EDIT -- Also on topic of the guy killing the other guy for stealing: I work at Bunnings (a hardware store here a bit like Home Depot) and we're trained to NOT DO ANYTHING when we see someone stealing. An undercover 'loss prevention officer' comes in once every couple of weeks for a day and keeps an eye out for anything dodgy, and he has the power to arrest + call the cops. Other than him, we can't do anything more than report anything suspicious to a manager, who then checks the security cameras and decides what to do next. Oh, except one time when I was specifically asked to follow a suspicious customer around the store for a good hour. I was supposed to be watching him to see if he stole anything and then report back to the manager who asked me to do it. Nothing happened, so I had nothing to report, but I wonder what would have happened if I did.

Last edited by Rawn; 05-12-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Oh, I see, you used to go after me a lot, an ex spooky-groupie. Meh. I don't keep a list handy. Post that when I go off topic and am stalking you, it'll make sense and be ironic, always good for a laugh.

And sorry for not realizing that was you in the other show thread, when you jokingly said you were stalking me. Makes sense now.

Does this mean you are back on the spookie train?

(D'oh! Off topic!)
Dude, I've never been on the Spooky train. Unlike Newsy who I disliked at first and now see him as one of the better guests, if you never return to the show, no tears will be shed from me. Sorry to burst your massive ego bubble.

You feel like getting on topic now?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would love to know if an/or when the Australian in Spooky kicks in.

For sure it's not yet, right?

And I'm a dual national, so you can't get me for country-bashing either way. I just want everyone to get along, please?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I think you both need to kiss and make peace now.

Bucho, you're awesome when you're sarcastic.
Thanks buddy, but I honestly wasn't being sarcastic at D. I mean, all that sitcom bollocks was fun and games but I really think me and him were ultimately saying the same thing, which is that we enjoy the rants. It just seemed like wires got crossed somehow, either by him being too sober or sleepy. Or both.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kelly has a very classic Audry Hepburn type look. That's definitely intimidating to guys.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #29 (permalink)

Dear dude on the phone,

.....Sometimes Keith is wrong and that's OK.

Thanks,
.....ryanknapper
Old 05-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm definitelly not one to understand art, mostly modern art. I actually hate it.
I made a blog post about it last year after visiting one of the most important modern art museum in Portugal:

It's the arts, stupid!
(redirecting just because it's image heavy, sorry!)

It is in portuguese (sorry again!) but the first three images are of the art and the last 4 are my own invention of art when I got home. Who's to say mine aren't art?

(the captions are mostly puns in portuguese so yay for the portuguese speaking forum members, sorrrrry to all the others.)

MY ART IS WAY BETTER, DAMN IT!