Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Art or Sex?
Stimulating conversation 24 14.12%
Stimulating orgasms 146 85.88%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

People picked art over sex? WTF?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
People picked art over sex? WTF?
Virgins probably.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The Dr Show-show song has become my equivalent of Chemda's "morning, its morning"

Something I enjoy singing first thing in the morning that infuriates my boyfriend.

I've found it very enjoyable to write my own additional verses to motivate/annoy my boyfriend into doing chores e.g. It's time for Doctor Dishes to do the washing up etc
Old 05-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
The Dr Show-show song has become my equivalent of Chemda's "morning, its morning"

Something I enjoy singing first thing in the morning that infuriates my boyfriend.

I've found it very enjoyable to write my own additional verses to motivate/annoy my boyfriend into doing chores e.g. It's time for Doctor Dishes to do the washing up etc
'Dr Show-Show" is my new morning alarm.. 'Dr Don't Kill Yourself' is my alarm for everything else.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #55 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
This was one of those 'laughing on the train and getting weird looks' episodes. Thanks guys, I really needed good laugh.
You're welcome! And are you sure those weird looks were from the laughing? Good then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scattt View Post
This was such a funny show Micah seems like he's such a funny goofball in real life and Myq is more the serious one of the two. Great show!
Thanks! You are right. Farts and poop! (SERIOUS farts and poop.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Bop! ringtone for iPhone if anyone wants it.

Bop! mp3 for all you non-iPhone suckers.
Yeah, take that, suckers!
(Are we being ripped off? Are we the suckers? I also don't have an iPhone. Oh, suckers.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
I deleted this show after I listened to it. Then after reading some of the forums I realized I loved it so much I had to go download it again.
I would have deleted your comment after I read it, if I had the power to do that. Then I would have reinstated it, if technology would have allowed. Either way, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara View Post
I think Myq/Micah is one of the best guest combination KATG has had on.
I think Kara is one of the best guest combination identifiers KATG forums has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
What a great show. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, BOP!
You're bopcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post

Motivationnoyance!

Glad to help maintain relationship detente through cold war tactics.
(I presume one of the benefits of his accomplishing the desired tasks is that you stop attacking him with the song? So in this analogy, your nuclear bomb is your singing and his nuclear armaments are chore-doings. Perfect? Serious farts and poops!)
Old 05-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #56 (permalink)

this show was boring and myq is as funny as watching paint dry.

just kidding! it was great but the lovefest on this thread was getting on my tits and if myq's ego gets anymore inflated we will have to write goodyear on it and fly it over football games.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:32 AM   #57 (permalink)

Myq always responds to my tweets when I think I've come up with a joke no one has heard before. He always let's me know who has already thought of that joke before I did. Then I feel stupid again.

ex: Procrasturbation

Last edited by rodimusprime; 05-16-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Re-listening to "Bop!"... The harmony on the chorus reminds me of System Of A Down (if it was done on purpose, it was done well).

If Myq gets tired of stand-up, and Micah gets tired of having sex in weird places, they could try as a modern indie rock band. They got the voices. They might put Myka in there too.
The alliteration of the names could give them an edge already.

PS: rodimus, i feel dumb everytime i read Myq's tweets. Gotta find a way to gain that cleverness: It's either being jewish (seems to work in the comedy world) or the shrooms. Or the linguistics degree. Man, too much work already. I'd rather stay dumb.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Myq always responds to my tweets when I think I've come up with a joke no one has heard before. He always let's me know who has already thought I it before I did. Then I feel stupid again.
im pretty sure i made up the joke in my signature hence the tm. its part of a forum based bit im working on and i dont think anyones done forum comedy before. (unless you count duece and who does?)
Old 05-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
im pretty sure i made up the joke in my signature hence the tm. its part of a forum based bit im working on and i dont think anyones done forum comedy before. (unless you count duece and who does?)
LOL! A forum comedian could be a unique idea. I'm sure Myq will know someone who does an entire hour on forum nerd comedy or some shit. #crusheddreams