Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Hooters waitress Cassie the Pig: Whose side are you on?
Hooters 101 64.33%
Cassie 56 35.67%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1183: Model Citizen

"Keith with shoes on is like Pamela Anderson not showing her chest."

raydevito.net

www.TheDanAllen.com

Last edited by Keith; 05-19-2010 at 04:29 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

She's not fat, and would probably look skinny in all other clothes, but in that outfit she clearly looks chubby. She's certainly nowhere near toned. Not to mention the lack of appropriately-sized hooters.

And who gives a fuck what the dude manager looks like.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

There is no way to defend Hooters with out coming off as at least somewhat of a misogynist, but here goes; I'm not really defending Hooters, like most corporate restaurants their rules are probably silly and unfair to begin with without the extra layer of having to physically look a certain way. But she knew that going into the job. Yes, Part of me feels bad for her and thinks she is getting the short end of the stick, but a larger part of me thinks she needs to either find another job or shut up and start doing crunches. What the news story left out is how much this girl weighed when she first got the job. If she was 115 when she started, then yes 23 pounds would be very noticeable especially if she is wearing the same size "uniform" she started with.

I've never been to a Hooters, with that said, I never once associated Hooters with rock hard abs. But no one wants to go to a restaurant of any kind and have a sloppy looking person taking your order. Its not our fault that its a lot easier to look sloppy in a tank top and short shorts than it is in a pair of black slacks and a dress shirt.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
She's not fat, and would probably look skinny in all other clothes, but in that outfit she clearly looks chubby. She's certainly nowhere near toned. Not to mention the lack of appropriately-sized hooters.

And who gives a fuck what the dude manager looks like.
I agree, she'd look completely normal in regular clothes but when she's in her uniform she looks chubby which means that Hooters is completely correct in firing her. If they call this into question then everyone will start questioning any woman fired from an establishment like that.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

RE: The dude who sued Hooters for a job

That guy should be obligated to weigh no more than the heaviest girl on the staff.

Tammi weighs in a 126. Gary, you might want to start spitting now.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

The 'milky substance' in blood plasma is yes fat from a recent fatty meal that has not been absorbed yet, however it comes from ANY fatty meal, not just KFC and the person who said there was a study is full of shit.

Quote:
Plasma is a clear, yellowish fluid (the color of straw). Plasma can sometimes appear milky after a very fatty meal or when people have a high level of lipids in their blood. Plasma is 90-percent water. The other 10 percent dissolved in plasma is essential for life. These dissolved substances are circulated throughout the body and diffuse into tissues and cells where they are needed. They diffuse from areas of high concentration to areas of lower concentration. The greater the difference in concentration, the greater the amount of material that diffuses. Waste materials flow in the opposite direction, from where they are created in the cells into the bloodstream, where they are removed either in the kidneys or lungs.
Quote:
From Wikipedia: Lipids A few studies have suggested that total dietary fat intake is linked to an increased risk of obesity[80][81] and diabetes.[82][83] However, a number of very large studies, including the Women's Health Initiative Dietary Modification Trial, an eight year study of 49,000 women, the Nurses' Health Study and the Health Professionals Follow-up Study, revealed no such links. None of these studies suggested any connection between percentage of calories from fat and risk of cancer, heart disease or weight gain. The Nutrition Source, a website maintained by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, summarizes the current evidence on the impact of dietary fat: "Detailed research—much of it done at Harvard—shows that the total amount of fat in the diet isn't really linked with weight or disease."
Old 05-20-2010, 06:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Maybe if they would have offered her a boob job and a gym membership she never would have went to the media with this shite
Old 05-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hooters Managers = Failed Strip club manager.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Meh. Hooters is retarded, and so is that chick. I mean, she works there, right? You can read the Hooters handbook on The Smoking Gun, and if you're a big enough asshat to agree to that crap, then I think you kinda deserve what you get. She's not fat, but whatever. She works at Hooters. Just my two cents.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

Cassie may only weigh in at 132, but she doesn't appear to be very fit. I think a gym membership would do her well, even if she remains at her present 132. A healthy, toned person will always be more attractive than a scrappy, skinny counterpart, even if he/she tips the scales at a heavier number.

But the whole thing is absurd because of the size of the Hooters owner. Talk about bad press.