Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1185: Double Down (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1185-double-down-15113/)

Keith 05-22-2010 02:29 AM

1185: Double Down

"He told me what ya did!"

Into the Wild | A Comedy Mind Bend

Kyle Thompson, Fuck Yeah! - Home

Fourbid 05-22-2010 04:48 AM

BADBOY!!!!

I just heard his song and thought that needed to be said. I died laughing.

Oh wow, this show is hilarious. Aces 10.

-=AJ=- 05-22-2010 09:05 AM

I LOVED the phone call. Call out the assholes! CONFRONT ALL OF THEM!

g_collector 05-22-2010 09:33 AM

I'm listening to the show right now, and at the risk of being a complete geography nerd, New Zealand is to the east of Australia. I believe what Keith was referring to above Australia and to the east of Indonesia was actually New Guinea.

zappbrannigan 05-22-2010 10:35 AM

Just to let people know: Samantha's twitter is "5amanthajones" (note the FIVE).

Some asshole took "SamanthaJones" and is doing SHIT with it... or so I've been told :o

Keith 05-22-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g_collector (Post 649140)
I'm listening to the show right now, and at the risk of being a complete geography nerd, New Zealand is to the east of Australia. I believe what Keith was referring to above Australia and to the east of Indonesia was actually New Guinea.

That is correct. And for anyone who didn't notice, you don't know your world.

Junkenstein 05-22-2010 01:11 PM

Why is so hard to say "I just dont know, i'm ignorant, i barely know my home address, who cares, i got a GPS", without justifying.

On another issue, i dont know if that's the same thing as Keith. But when someone i hold dear has an illness i usually feel the symptoms too after a while. I'm a bit hypocondriac, and that's a way that my head has to cope with the worry (doesnt mean it'ìs their fault, it shows how big our heart is, Keith. because we care and suffer for them).

Also fuck EBay and mostly fuck EBayers. WHining scum of the earth. I bet they're all psychologist art students that scam people to pay their university fees.

I feel my arm tingling.

ADD: I LOVE JOHN. He's funny. He's hilarious. And having him on with Kyle is even better. Plus i'm manic and i have moments just like him. So i'm basically laughing at a funny version of me.

Relationship arent harder being that way. First, manic arent always up, personally the hyper moments are the funny ones. The bad part is when you're down, pissed and cranky. Then, usually we are medicated, or it would be worse. Finally girls get with me because they like me when i'm normal (or up) and usually see the low down pretty soon, so if they stick, they do like any other girl. My actual girls ignores me when i start venting too much. Usually that quiets me down. If not, she leaves the house.

Also Thompson, ya good. Do a demo.

blu 05-22-2010 07:19 PM

I will admit that I get lost pretty much daily, and I've lived in Vancouver my whole life. I routinely check my map on iPhone to find out where cities, countries are..

But I promise, I did know where Madagasgar was.

picard102 05-22-2010 09:02 PM

I'm still waiting for John to get to the punchline.

Keith 05-22-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picard102 (Post 649207)
I'm still waiting for John to get to the punchline.

One day there will The Punchline that puts it all together and blows your mind.