Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: eBay
Yay 72 38.10%
Nay 117 61.90%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Heart attacks are where the supply of blood to your heart is blocked for a while. The block can be big or small and depending on how long the blood supply is blocked is how severe the heart attack is.

There's a test they can do on you after you think you might have had a heart attack, because there's a special hormone or something that appears in your blood for 24 hours after the "event". But any longer than that and they can't be sure if it was a heart attack or not.

However, I know this because my mom had a big pain in her chest, and they told her she had a heart attack, then the next day they took it back and said it was a blood clot in her lung, and they couldn't re-run the heart attack test because the time for the substance to be present in the blood was passed. So they just changed their mind or decided the first test was wrong. Doctors.... hah jeez.

Incidentally : Heart attack sufferers 'should be encouraged to have more sex' - Telegraph
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kyle and John together are golden.

Kyle plays some kind of modern, toked-up hipster straight man to John's hyper-homeless-person mania. love it.

Running along the lake with a crazy grin on my face and nearly stumbling from the guffaws. Aces. More please!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

fuckin though episode to listen to... had to take a 2 hour break in the middle, fuckin hate john so much...

and any way we can trade john for danny, rather hear his bull shit than listen to one more of johns fuckin convoluted/retarded "jokes"....

Last edited by Borknagar; 05-23-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #14 (permalink)

I found the call to the ebay buyer perfect, awesome and brilliant
Old 05-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borknagar View Post
fuckin though episode to listen to... had to take a 2 hour break in the middle, fuckin hate john so much...

and any way we can trade john for danny, rather hear his bull shit than listen to one more of johns fuckin convoluted/retarded "jokes"....
To each its own, but if you said anyone else, i would get your point better.

Simply put: John is manic but he'real, Danny is a liar and a scumbag.

So, you're wrong.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

John is crazy funny - and just crazy... of course Keith had a heart attack. The man was killing him.

Quote:
How on Earth can you compare Danny to John?? Just one example: when they finished the eBay call, he praised Chemda's voice and her little song, and the things she came up with; he was sincere and he was actually saying "I liked this and this and this". Also he's always gracious and very nice to the hosts.
And not in a high pitched Jesse Joyce surprised voice ("you're funny!!!").

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
I don't know a lot of shit, but I don't give a fuck because I know some shit. Be satisfied with what you know or learn, and stop being a fucking dick.
You're either a) are really stupid and his words are hitting home or b) are a new listener. Since you've been posting since before the 1000 show... well... we have our answer...
It hurts my feelings when people say they should stay satisfied with what they already know. Don't learn more, people, give it up.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:37 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
To each its own...

So, you're wrong.
sounds kinda contradictory to me... having opinions be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
How on Earth can you compare Danny to John??
dont believe i did... basically just said id prefer one over the other.

sure john is nice, but to me, not in the least bit entertaining and frankly, fucking down right annoying.

but fuck me, i also liked mr internet.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You're right, you didn't compare. My bad.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
sounds kinda contradictory to me... having opinions be wrong..
Well, it was shortened for:

"I really really disagree with you, and think that comparing a show abusing liar to a maybe hyper, and "not for everyone" guy that's sincere and respectful to the show and the listeners is very very wrong. Also insisting on wanting Danny back after all the discussions that have been done means you do not listen, cause it's clear he WONT be back. But you seem a good guy so i respect your opinion, while still thinking you're seriously mistaken"
Old 05-23-2010, 05:38 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
That's not what I meant, sweetheart. Hence the OR learn part.

Also, I don't get all this John hate. The guy's funny in a train wreck sorta way.
Did you just "sweetheart" me?