Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you micro party?
Yes. If you got the time, you don’t need the means. It gets done when it’s groovy. 265 66.92%
No. 131 33.08%
Voters: 396. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1190: A Whole New World

"He can be Lawrence of my labia."

Last edited by Keith; 05-30-2010 at 07:00 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

That bit sure had legs!

But in all seriousness, you two are awesome and I for one am amazed that you were able to keep it up for that long... thanks for sacrificing for your listeners, it means a lot. I hope you are both happy, and this recent news doesn't fuck shit up unless it's suckin shit up.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lesson: Never get married. Fake or otherwise.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

I guess I'm most disappointed by how uninteresting the poll is.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:13 AM   #5 (permalink)

The situation is very, very tough to take in, but what we have to remember is for all of us, Keith and Chemda have played such a huge part in our lives and given us memories that we wouldn't give back for anything. Even after the reveal, I still have the same love and admiration for the two of them and it will not change. If it's been a year and a half and not one of us could tell, then obviously the show itself will not change. I got this tattoo for a reason, and that reason no matter what the situation, is Keith and The Girl.
We love you guys. Thank you for being honest with us.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Who was the asshole?

I'm guessing since he listens to the show, he was possibly a guest on the show.

The person who comes to mind right away is spooky, but Keith said before that they were drifting apart and he "didn't know why". Also, I don't think K&C would trust spooky with such information, since he's a robot.

Adam hasn't been on lately, but I think Keith mentioned telling adam only recently. I also don't think he gives enough shits about the KATG community to go out of his way to do that.

McNally? But he seems so nice. If it was him, Keith didn't have to burn his house down.

The former ex-intern? I thought Keith always thought of him as being socially awkward. Besides, they were never really friends friends, I'm not sure why Keith would tell it to him.

I'm pretty sure Brolo was in the know, but I can't believe he'd give it away on the chat. Plus, they hung out in the aftershows and stuff, so Keith seemed cool with Brolo still.

Last guess is Jeremy, he hasn't been on recently. He might have done it out of drunken aspiness. Of all the people who come to mind, he's my guess since he'd be a candidate to be told, and might not have known better to not say, and Keith hasn't mentioned him in a nice light recently.

Last edited by DWarrior; 05-29-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

wow sad

yea, not my pick of polls.
still can't believe it, Im glad you guys decided to keep what you have built together and not end the show just because of your relationship. If anything, this makes me like you guys both more because you did not stay in a relationship that was not right for you. I know to many people who stay in relationships for convenience , good luck to you both. and yes you breaking up was the reason for this, my first forum post
best regards
-erik

P.S. im really sad. i listen to you everyday, i can't believe i feel sad.
:
Old 05-29-2010, 01:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Who was the asshole?

I'm guessing since he listens to the show, he was possibly a guest on the show.

The person who comes to mind right away is spooky, but Keith said before that they were drifting apart and he "didn't know why". Also, I don't think K&C would trust spooky with such information, since he's a robot.

Adam hasn't been on lately, but I think Keith mentioned telling adam only recently. I also don't think he gives enough shits about the KATG community to go out of his way to do that.

McNally? But he seems so nice. If it was him, Keith didn't have to burn his house down.

The former ex-intern? I thought Keith always thought of him as being socially awkward. Besides, they were never really friends friends, I'm not sure why Keith would tell it to him.

I'm pretty sure Brolo was in the know, but I can't believe he'd give it away on the chat. Plus, they hung out in the aftershows and stuff, so Keith seemed cool with Brolo still.

Last guess is Jeremy, he hasn't been on recently. He might have done it out of drunken aspiness. Of all the people who come to mind, he's my guess since he'd be a candidate to be told, and might not have known better to not say, and Keith hasn't mentioned him in a nice light recently.
Matt is a candidate, but who knows.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Matt is a candidate, but who knows.
You're right, add Matt to the suspect list.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halonoc View Post
yea, not my pick of polls.
still can't believe it, Im glad you guys decided to keep what you have built together and not end the show just because of your relationship. If anything, this makes me like you guys both more because you did not stay in a relationship that was not right for you. I know to many people who stay in relationships for convenience , good luck to you both. and yes you breaking up was the reason for this, my first forum post
best regards
-erik

P.S. im really sad. i listen to you everyday, i can't believe i feel sad.
:
Yeah I second your words of wisdom.

I was conveying to my boyfriend (of 3 years) that I feel stupid for feeling sad, and he brought up a good point. That I've always been super invested in this show, and in a way it's my relationship too with Keith and Chemda and the show in general. So it's say if you were as invested as most of us, feeling sad is normal