Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you micro party?
Yes. If you got the time, you don’t need the means. It gets done when it’s groovy. 265 66.92%
No. 131 33.08%
Voters: 396. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 05-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #91 (permalink)

Unhappy

Heh, you guys sure fooled most of us if this thing isn't a whole "bit".

Listened to the whole show, I hope you can guys keep the show going for at least another babillion years.

Last edited by Cubeforce; 05-29-2010 at 12:02 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #92 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post

ADD: Littlp, you're one of the greats.
awwww tanks
Old 05-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #93 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ooooh Syn910... I was wondering when one of you would come out.... Thanks.

Shall we start kicking his ass now, and hide the kleenex's for a little bit?

Let's quit mourning and find our strength in our common hatred of the haters.

L'chaim.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #94 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn910 View Post
I'm happy this bullshit ass relationship is "over", but something tells me not to believe it. I call bullshit, BUT, if it is real it's funny how quick you guys are able to accept it and be totally fine with it. The some bunch of assholes that got upset when Danny Lobell ran his little "bit". For a show that claims they're so honest and they put their lives out in the open, this is one of the most misleading, biggest lies EVER in the history of KATG. Danny should be allowed back now you fucking LIARS! You all belong together....
Great, here come the haters, out of the woodworks. YOU DID THIS!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

assholes

(just kidding about the haters breaking Keith and Chemda up, it has nothing to do with them, and I kind of hate myself if I gave them any satisfaction there, but I had to yell at someone)

Last edited by Zomniac; 05-29-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Clarification in the parenthetical note between "them" Keith and Chemda, and "them" the haters.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #95 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh, and by the way... I have this weird feeling that I have to know who the mystery "friend" is now. Who is the asshole who tried to roon tings? You, mystery sir, for whatever reason, tried to fuck with their livelyhood, and I must know why.

Weird that, huh?

ADD: Junkenstein, I hear what you are saying, but the show has changed. So while the show will go on, it's never going to be the same, and I mourn the loss of the old show, pre-break-up. Though, I wonder if Keith and Chemda will fight more now. Just a thought.

Last edited by Zomniac; 05-29-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Add for Junkenstein
Old 05-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #96 (permalink)

Shit just got real. I just donated the entirety of my Paypal account, about $400. Fuck that recurring donations crap, a show like that deserves the ultimate response.

I thought it was clear the "asshole" was Shoogbear, because Keith said "not a POLAR bear..."
Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nty View Post
Shit just got real. I just donated the entirety of my Paypal account, about $400. Fuck that recurring donations crap, a show like that deserves the ultimate response.

I thought it was clear the "asshole" was Shoogbear, because Keith said "not a POLAR bear..."
Oh, shit, I didn't pick up on that. Good call. But then again, I'm the guy who didn't see the twist coming in the Sixth Sense.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #98 (permalink)

I'm still a fairly new listener, (I've been listening for about 18 months), but even as a part time contributor to the community I want to extend my gratitude to Keith and 'Chema' for continuing the show despite the break in the relationship. I, among others I've read, are eager to see the future of the show and continue to try to find a way to make a permanent subscription button.

Good luck getting some strange.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomniac View Post
So while the show will go on, it's never going to be the same, and I mourn the loss of the old show, pre-break-up. Though, I wonder if Keith and Chemda will fight more now. Just a thought.
Well the REAL change happened 1.5 years ago, now it will just be the perception of the listeners that's changing. Them 'coming out' about it could even make the show more like before that time, since they don't have to hold back about a large part of their personal life. Interesting stories can come out of that. I bet getting it out in the open will ultimately be nothing but a relief.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #100 (permalink)

i feel weird.
but its a "weird" weird, because it falls into the "this shits not my business" category.

ah geez.

iloveeveryone.