Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you micro party?
Yes. If you got the time, you don’t need the means. It gets done when it’s groovy. 265 66.92%
No. 131 33.08%
Voters: 396. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 05-29-2010, 02:08 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
The person who comes to mind right away is spooky, but Keith said before that they were drifting apart and he "didn't know why". Also, I don't think K&C would trust spooky with such information, since he's a robot.

...but I can't believe he'd give it away on the chat.
I haven't been in the chat in forever, and I don't know what's going on. Haven't heard the show yet, but I'm pretty sure you can rule me out of whatever happened.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:09 AM   #22 (permalink)

I guess I wasn't in that chat, I'm at the one without the livevideo or whatever the hell

Yeah, I don't doubt the show will have some new pizazz to it, especially since they can talk more openly about who they're seeing and what's up (if they wanna share that)

If people are really picking sides, that shit is whack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
I was already seeing some bullshit in the chat about picking sides, Team Chemda, Team Keith. Whatever.

Team KATG.

Don't fucking do this. Be happy they told you at all. They respect their fans enough to be straight with them...you... us. I'm in their lives daily and I'm not even the least bit upset that they didn't tell me. It's their business.

Viva KATG.

If they've been able to pull this off this past year while being broken up, it's only going to get better from here. Imagine how much more honest they'll be able to be. I can't wait to see Keith's OKCupid profile. Shit, I might even hit him up.

Please, I'm begging as a friend, a fan, and an intern: Do not make this into a negative thing. They need our support now more than anything. Not just by donating (Donate - Keith and The Girl Free Comedy Talk Show), but they need to know that the community they've built up this far, is strong and loyal enough to stick with them through this.

-Newsy Chu
Old 05-29-2010, 02:15 AM   #23 (permalink)

If you think that Keith and Chemda did anything but right by us as fans and by the show and by each other, then you're a fool.
Attached Images
File Type: png TeamBothOfEm.png (10.9 KB, 9712 views)
Old 05-29-2010, 02:18 AM   #24 (permalink)

Smile Loves

I hope you/Keith and Chemda don't mistake our sadness for non-support. I agree with newsy we should donate more now they need it. I am sad because I love you and break ups are hard. You share everything with us, who does that? I again want you to know how you have touched my life. Btw I bought the kindle version and hard copy of your book and I take your advice better now knowing your true to yourselves.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:21 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
I was already seeing some bullshit in the chat about picking sides, Team Chemda, Team Keith. Whatever.

Team KATG.

Don't fucking do this. Be happy they told you at all. They respect their fans enough to be straight with them...you... us. I'm in their lives daily and I'm not even the least bit upset that they didn't tell me. It's their business.

Viva KATG.

If they've been able to pull this off this past year while being broken up, it's only going to get better from here. Imagine how much more honest they'll be able to be. I can't wait to see Keith's OKCupid profile. Shit, I might even hit him up.

Please, I'm begging as a friend, a fan, and an intern: Do not make this into a negative thing. They need our support now more than anything. Not just by donating (Donate - Keith and The Girl Free Comedy Talk Show), but they need to know that the community they've built up this far, is strong and loyal enough to stick with them through this.

-Newsy Chu
Word. Thank you Newsy for saying it best.

Nothing but love for Keith and Chemda. The show has gotten me through so much of my bad shit, and I can't imagine not hearing their voices every week day. Team KATG for life!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:

Team KATG.

Viva KATG.

-Newsy Chu
Damn Newsy, it's not often I agree with you 100% on something, but this time I agree 100% and couldn't have said it better myself. Team KATG all the way!

I haven't listened to the show yet, but I got the gist of it from this thread and the one in Talk Shite. The last thing we should do as fans is stupidly take sides on this. It's their business, and as long as the show keeps going I'll be happy.

<3 Team KATG.'

EDIT -- I'm going to take this opportunity to go sign up for a recurring donation. I've been thinking about it a while, and this is the kick I needed I think. Sad it had to be this, but at least I'm doing it. Others should too, if you can afford to.

Last edited by Rawn; 05-29-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:27 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaddy View Post
You share everything with us,
Well....eventually.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:42 AM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Fo sho, and I'll donate as soon as my paycheck comes in.

Keith has to pay rent now, and go on dates!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Well....eventually.
as long as it doesn't involve contractual obligations not to. They told us about the contract, and Keith actually joked before that it would be awkward if they broke up and had to pretend to be together.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
as long as it doesn't involve contractual obligations not to. They told us about the contract, and Keith actually joked before that it would be awkward if they broke up and had to pretend to be together.
See, now that would be a good poll, "Was it awkward?"