Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Alcohol or weed?
Alcohol 122 59.51%
Weed 83 40.49%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1206: Smoke Weed Every Day

"Wait, I'm not drunk? Well then I lost!"

Trey Galyon's Stand-up Comedian Profile on Rooftop Comedy
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

This show is already so appealing, and I haven't even listened yet.

Weed. WEEEEEEEEED.
sex is hotter, food is tastier, and music is better.
vote weed.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Here we go again. /rolls eyes

Where did I mention "scam" in my original post? It's been deleted, but most of the forums read it and nobody else came up with that conclusion, not even the spooky haters.

Saying that selling a vacation package is as hard as selling a timeshare is not saying it's a scam. It's saying, like a timeshare, it's fucking hard to sell.

You need people who want to go there, people who can afford it(in this economy), people who have the time(there's a war going on!), people local enough to make the trip cost efficient. Every one of those divides the number of potential buyers by a majority, leaving you with a sliver of potential consumers at the very best.

It's primarily why timeshares sell for pennies on the dollar, they are just really difficult to move. Timeshares in of themselves are not scams, for those that don't know.

I didn't reply after Kyle's initial reply to me because it was apparent he somehow took it the wrong way and I didn't want anyone looking to burn another effigy of me based on made up bullshit or gross misinterpretation. I thought the lesson I was supposed to learn was to just walk away from that kind of scene, don't feed into it. Wrong again.

Kyle, I only meant to suggest, as I clearly stated in the original post, that you make trade for goods an option if people can't offer cash, I apologize for mentioning anything at all.

I would expect apologies if I didn't know better. Kyle, I thought better of you, man. Your vacation package is a hard sell, that's reality, trying to blame me for your troubles is just a weird deflection. I do hope the thread deletion means you sold it.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Weed. I like being high. wee! My body just can't handle alcohol; it turns me into a horrible person and makes me feel like absolute shit morning after. No thanks.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Where's the option for both? Fuckin Sophie's choice man...
Yep, where is the option for both of them, I decided to go with the one i want to do right now.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
"Here we go again... somehow I'm the asshole... I'm the worst..."

I'm telling you, The Consumer Reports of Friends. Spooky cost Chemda and I a lot of money having to consumer report us between two companies. He really can't help himself. After WE introduced him to these companies so HE can make money.

(Yes, I do kind of hope he dares me to yap about it.)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Saying that selling a vacation package is as hard as selling a timeshare is not saying it's a scam. It's saying, like a timeshare, it's fucking hard to sell.
You are correct, that is what you told Kyle. However, it's more than WHAT you said, it's HOW you said it. This is what you need to figure out.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
You are correct, that is what you told Kyle. However, it's more than WHAT you said, it's HOW you said it. This is what you need to figure out.
No it's not.

Kyle wanted cash and only cash. It wasn't my business deal, if I wanted to say "you should consider barter or partial barter", I should have asked first if he wanted advice before giving it. It was the butting into a business deal that I had no part in that caused trouble, and maybe that screwed up something he had in the works.

Now you know.

For the record, I am not soliciting any help on this.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:

Where did I mention "scam" in my original post? It's been deleted, but most of the forums read it and nobody else came up with that conclusion, not even the spooky haters.

You need people who want to go there, people who can afford it(in this economy), people who have the time(there's a war going on!), people local enough to make the trip cost efficient. Every one of those divides the number of potential buyers by a majority, leaving you with a sliver of potential consumers at the very best.

It's primarily why timeshares sell for pennies on the dollar, they are just really difficult to move. Timeshares in of themselves are not scams, for those that don't know.

I didn't reply after Kyle's initial reply to me because it was apparent he somehow took it the wrong way and I didn't want anyone looking to burn another effigy of me based on made up bullshit or gross misinterpretation. I thought the lesson I was supposed to learn was to just walk away from that kind of scene, don't feed into it. Wrong again.

Kyle, I only meant to suggest, as I clearly stated in the original post, that you make trade for goods an option if people can't offer cash, I apologize for mentioning anything at all.

I would expect apologies if I didn't know better. Kyle, I thought better of you, man. Your vacation package is a hard sell, that's reality, trying to blame me for your troubles is just a weird deflection. I do hope the thread deletion means you sold it.
Perhaps if you weren't the self-proclaimed dick on the internet, people wouldn't assume the worst when reading your shit. There's an incentive to be nice. It hurts to be a prick, doesn't it? Your fault.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
There's an incentive to be nice. It hurts to be a prick, doesn't it? Your fault.
Not to deflect, but this from the author of "England and Australia are fucking retarded"?

Quote:
For the record, I am not soliciting any help on this.
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHESTERLIFECOACH View Post
YALL NIGGAZ IZ GETTIN MEH TIGHT DELETIN MY POSTS, DUNT MAKE ME MAD CENSORSIN ME IS ONLY GONNA MAKE IT WORST, FREE SPEECH AMERICA MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTH? lulz

Last edited by spooky; 06-23-2010 at 11:02 PM.