Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Alcohol or weed?
Alcohol 122 59.51%
Weed 83 40.49%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Not to deflect, but this from the author of "England and Australia are fucking retarded"?
So you argue I speak from experience and ignore my advice?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
So you argue I speak from experience and ignore my advice?
All things I said before to everyone else, you are just repeating it back to me. Personal change happened, past tense. I did not ignore my own advice, and like Kyle, I am not looking for any more advice. I don't know your own experience, I didn't assume it was genuine, I assumed you were being ironic and repeating my own words back at me.

Should I be laughing that you are deliberately doing the thing that I inadvertently did to Kyle which offended him, offering unsolicited help? I donated money to Kyle as recompense, may I expect you to be at least as good a person as I am, or will you fall short? I will check my paypal account this afternoon and see if you are better than me or not.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Wow..

If only Deuce were here...
Old 06-24-2010, 06:14 AM   #14 (permalink)

Really? I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I hate to see a thread entitled "Smoke Weed Everyday" become a graveyard for trolls (I'm talking about YOU, motherfuck. Yeah you. You know what you're doing and so do we. This is why people don't like you.) and another ocean of Spooky battling. What a misnomer! a tragedy! Everybody get Mommy to kiss your hurt buttholes, put your big boy pants back on, and let's get back to getting fucked up.

So: Alcohol and/or Weed. Go!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

Am I the only one so annoyed reading this thread?

Also it's funny how there's no response to Keith's post, just saying...
Old 06-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
All things I said before to everyone else, you are just repeating it back to me. Personal change happened, past tense. I did not ignore my own advice, and like Kyle, I am not looking for any more advice. I don't know your own experience, I didn't assume it was genuine, I assumed you were being ironic and repeating my own words back at me.

Should I be laughing that you are deliberately doing the thing that I inadvertently did to Kyle which offended him, offering unsolicited help? I donated money to Kyle as recompense, may I expect you to be at least as good a person as I am, or will you fall short? I will check my paypal account this afternoon and see if you are better than me or not.
I wasn't really offering advice, I was more expressing my satisfaction at seeing your silly antisocial philosophies, which you so confidently expounded for years, turn out to be wrong and backfire. I may have missed your coming of age posts where you realized your mistakes, since I don't read every post on the forums.

/shrug
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'll say weed definitely and not out of some pothead, legalize-it, bullshit.

I'm completely against legalization.

I choose weed because if i smoke a lot of weed, the worst i can get is pčaranoid and unmotivated. If i go on a drinking binge, my liver is fucked, my stomach is worse and i feel sick. Could be a problem i have, not saying it's a rule.

Also i never got psychotic, angry and aggressive after smoking weed. it happened a lot when i got very drunk (and sometimes it still happens).
Old 06-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I choose weed because if i smoke a lot of weed, the worst i can get is pčaranoid and unmotivated.
"Marijuana users face the same respiratory problems as regular smokers, such as bronchitis, wheezing, and general difficulty in breathing."
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
"Marijuana users face the same respiratory problems as regular smokers, such as bronchitis, wheezing, and general difficulty in breathing."

"The average user suffers as much as someone who lives and breathes the smog in L.A."

Alcohol deaths per year in U.S. = 86,000 (not including driving)
Marijuana deaths per year in U.S. = 0
Old 06-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

and Michael Phelps sure seemed to breathe just fine when he won how many medals for team USA!!!!!!!?