Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-24-2005, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

121 - Not for Sale

Im too tired to wait for them to post the next show up and listen etc etc

Post be nice etc etc

Oh and for ffs go tell those douchebags on shitecom.libsyn.com to stop posting comments on there and post on here!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

121: Not for Sale

121: Not for Sale
"Abracadabra; all that shit."

http://shitecom.libsyn.com/media/shi...2005-08-24.mp3
Old 08-25-2005, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

oh sweet fuckin christ keith...

BORING.

It was a sick show. Two wannabe comedians, one trying to give the other advice. Like two imbred showdog rejects sniffing each other's asses.

Both of you need to learn how to have a comedian guest on the show and erstrain yourselves from telling them what's wrong with their material. You don't do it when other clowns come on the show. Besides, wasn't the point of bringing him on the show to have him talk about Isreal?
Old 08-25-2005, 06:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You took the time to enter some of your semi-personal information, get an e-mail response, respond to that e-mail, and then find where you could post your hate for this specific episode? THIS is the one you despised? THIS is the one you heard and just couldn't get to sleep without sharing your opinion?

I can see your ISP and I can see that AFTER you posted it you subscribed to our show.

Welcome to the party.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
You took the time to enter some of your semi-personal information, get an e-mail response, respond to that e-mail, and then find where you could post your hate for this specific episode? THIS is the one you despised? THIS is the one you heard and just couldn't get to sleep without sharing your opinion?

I can see your ISP and I can see that AFTER you posted it you subscribed to our show.

Welcome to the party.
pwned
Old 08-25-2005, 07:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

I am glad I was at this party early.

At least before Keith knew what an ISP Address was and what it meant.

aGoddamnFuckinFan - What do you mean Boring? Did it put you to sleep? If not go visit a Veterinarian and ask him to do that for you
Old 08-25-2005, 07:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Glad to see you include Mr. X and Just Julie in your opening...they are in love with you, which is strange as they are also huge Dan "Sucks Ass" Klass fans as well. No accounting for taste I guess. Good show tonight.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith

Welcome to the party.
You might want to smack the web guy who showed you how to read your access logs, unless you meant that after this show I subscribed to the message boards. Besides, "I can see your ISP" scared people into submission in 1998. I care about you knowing the information I submitted as much as you care about broadcasting your personal information to fuckin God knows who on the Internet.

When I have strong feelings about the show, I should sit around and do NOTHING? You're goddamn right I signed up, jumped through the hoops and filled out all the REQUIRED personal information on these forums, and smacked this episode for being an hour of critiquing someone else's gig. It wasn't funny. The guest makes Chemda laugh, and Keith says "alright alright enough of this." It felt like just as long as he was making the jokes, things were okay.

Twenty seconds of Isreal stuff. An hour of Keith and Chemda telling the guy "You know what your problem is?" I thought Tom Cruise and Matt Laur were going to jump in and start slapping each other. The guest did a good job of deflecting most of the comments, saying he was drunk or he was just trying to get the audience's attention.

Next to the "Let's Sing Go USA" episode, this one fuckin' blew.

"You don't know the history of California. I do."
- Tom Cruise for Governor 2008
Old 08-25-2005, 09:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Good Show, Nice guest. It is good to know keith is willing to promote another comedian who is not Andrew Dice Clay. But he is a Dice wannabe.

When is Keith going to open up his Comedy School. He did have some great tips., and punched up some of Deuce jokes.

and Dice at the end - Still not funny.

I don't know why keith beats up on other comic for doing their same jokes over and over, but he let Dice slide with his Audience participation Jokes.

Good Luck Deuce
Old 08-25-2005, 10:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

In aGoddamnFuckinFan's defence (hey, have you guys thought of putting some variation of "in my defence" on a T-shirt?), this wasn't one of the strongest episodes in recent memory. I thought it was really cool to hear how you guys met up with Deuce and felt him up (out? whatever), and it was nice that you played some of his stuff, gave him some tips .... but it did drag on a bit too long. I'd like to hear more about what Chemda thinks of Israeli women, it sounded like she had a bit of a rant pent up inside her right at the end of the show.

That being said, there are both non-douche-bag and douche-bag ways of criticizing the shows. And getting into some geek flame-fest about ISPs and all that techno-BS falls into the latter category, in my opinion.