Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many times have you blacked out from alcohol?
0 110 43.65%
1-5 103 40.87%
5-10 8 3.17%
over 10 31 12.30%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #11 (permalink)

I've only blacked out once from drinking and it scared me. Funny thing is when I got alcohol poisoning no blackouts just unstoppable vomiting. That set me straight and now I'm not much of a drinker.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Blacked out about 5 times. Happened when i went on a binge without eating and it was done on purpose. The day after apologies were sad and pathetic. Thankfully someone made me realize i was an asshole trying to blame my assholeness on others or alcohol, so i tried to change my way.

Also: 2 blocks, or three or four make no difference. Since the attackers were muslims, the people of NY have the right to feel disturbed by the presence of a mosque in the are.

A "nice" muslim doesnt raise awareness by insisting on doing it and then calling out prejudice. A "nice" muslim understand the delicate situation, and builds the mosque in a different place. They can do the first move for pacification for once.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

Biggest problem I have with a mosque in Manhattan, anywhere in Manhattan, is that it's a religious site and probably off the tax rolls. Prime Real Estate. NY needs money.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Biggest problem I have with a mosque in Manhattan, anywhere in Manhattan, is that it's a religious site and probably off the tax rolls. Prime Real Estate. NY needs money.

Well obviously close all the churches then. There have to be hundreds of them in Manhattan.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Well obviously close all the churches then. There have to be hundreds of them in Manhattan.
You have a lot of beef against christians, even for an atheist?

Did they fuck with you when you were a kid? Get over it.

We're speaking of a Mosque here because the case involves a Mosque. I see your point about favouring religons over others but a mosque is a symbol of islam (fact) and 9/11 was perpetrated by islamic terrorists (fact).

Keith made a good point on this episode about building a Catholic Chrurch in front of a schoolyard.

It's not about Islam vs Christians (unless you spin it around until it is), it's about respecting other people's sesnibility.

I dont think the muslims should be forced out. I think the reasoning muslims should understand the other part point of view and move elsewhere.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
You have a lot of beef against christians, even for an atheist?

I'm pointing out the retardedness of claiming that one mosque should not be built because it takes up prime real estate.

I'm not an atheist, but I can't stand organized religion. And one of the reasons I can't stand it is because all the assholes who think that because they're in the majority that means they can shit on everyone else who's in the minority. Yes, they all do it. In this country, it happens to be Christians who most often piss and moan about preserving religious freedom but at the same time what they mean is, only Christians should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Either have freedom of religion across the board for EVERYONE, or don't have it at all.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 07-08-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #17 (permalink)

Handle your shit!!

This show hIghlights perfectly why religion needs to be banned!!

On ALL religions there is a spectrum and you can't have the good without the bad, and the bad can be catastrophic!! It's simply too dangerous at this point.

Good muslims, bad Catholics, good scientologist who gives a fuck? Those fuckers ruined it for you and now it should be wiped off the face of the fucking planet!! At this point religion isn't giving anything to the world, and don't say morality because that's Bullshit.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Whisper: If you build it, we will bomb.

Architect: Yes, yes... wait--what?

Whisper: If you build it, they will calm.

Architect: Oh, OK. That's cool, then.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's awesome!

Also one con for celebs in jail/prison if not careful how they are in said place they will get extra attention if the prisoners recognize them. They could get extra beatings or more. Let jealousy set in. Or perhaps lust, boy would I wanna fuck so n so. And there ya go. They would need extra attention by the guards or a separate place...Like those luxury centers that practically aren't prisons.

Unless this gets you off fuck it. Make it a reality tv show..
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I'm not an atheist, but I can't stand organized religion. And one of the reasons I can't stand it is because all the assholes who think that because they're in the majority that means they can shit on everyone else who's in the minority. Yes, they all do it. In this country, it happens to be Christians who most often piss and moan about preserving religious freedom but at the same time what they mean is, only Christians should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Either have freedom of religion across the board for EVERYONE, or don't have it at all.
Your point makes sense but it has nothing to do with this issue, at least not the way i see it. I'm a non-believer but i would feel hurt if i had someone killed in the towers attack and i had to see a mosque in the area.

I would've had the same reaction if the attackers were fundamentalist christians.

And if they were an anarchist group, i would've had problems with the building of an anarchist commune too.

It seems pretty logical to me. I have the feeling that a lot of the people who take the "pro-mosque" side are either so anti-christian that they choose one relgion over another and dont see the situation as what it is, a simple question of decency and respect, or are of that despicable brand who thinks that we can actually get along and forgive everything.

Some acts mark a population, a religion or a culture forever and you cant expect people to get over it.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #20 (permalink)

I've blacked out once way back in my college days.

I was at a nightclub called Speedy's and got drund off Mad Dog wine, gin and whatever else was there. I remember falling asleep at the table and I always thought they woke me up and I calmly left. I also remembering dry heaving outside the club.

What I don't remember and what was told to me the next day buy at least 12 people or more. Is not only did I fight the bouncers but punch "Speedy" himself right in his head. This was also related to me when I was later refused entry the next weekend and informed I was banned for life from "Speedy's". Surprisingly I wasn't beaten up at all. They said I took some shots myself but I guess the liquor protected me.

It only took one time for me to get black out drunk and learn my lessons. One I don't drink gin or mad dog. I stop drinking long before I get drunk. And I never drink and drive.

.. I DRIVE FAST