Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-26-2005, 10:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

DAMMIT, Ontario, California for the expo. I love you guys, but a 5 hour drive is just not close enough for me. Unless Steph is going and we could carpool.

I think MichaelMoore is doing another docmovie about being there - It is just Research, he is just big boned.

Best line: "Do I have the motivation to lie about it?"

Anniston over Cox but Kudrow for quick toss. The Olson Twins are out - they look like teenagers, and that is creepy. Now Nick is streching Jessica Legs at night. The boot video is wierd and takes the hotness.

Dice is not an angel from god, he is a guy with a tired old act. Even the devil didn;'t want to help his career.

Tom Brady was not doing a show for the black-folk, he was doing it for the plantation owners wives. So that is why it worked for him.

THAT WAS A ROUGH PATCH FOR DJ QUAD. Funny, but rough. Hell is getting ready for you guys.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Portable Media Expo

I would look to see you two, hang out, and have a beer but I'm not sure I can make the trek to PME, Im sure your devastated

Portable Media Expo, for those who are interested, is at: http://www.portablemediaexpo.com/

Courtney Cox is one of the hottest chicks, sternum and all. I would also like to make a shout out for Angelina Jolie (Ive received a pre-approved hall pass with her!)
Old 08-26-2005, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Re: Keith's NEW book... ya.. LULU

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts
Quote:
Originally Posted by earwitness
let's hear more about the new books...

check out these guys when you're ready to go to print : http://www.lulu.com/about/whatislulu.php

it was started by the guy who founded Red Hat Linux...

There's a place in brooklyn that does sorta the same thing, possibly cheaper. It's an indie book store that also does publishing. I dont know that they take care of sales/shipping the books though. They might, though, they have an online store.

http://voxpopnet.net/
Check out the "Publish Yourself..." link on the right.
The thing that makes lulu.com so interesting and effective is that they only print what people order, which lowers the overall cost of making the books since they don't have to make a bunch of orders that might not get sold. I believe, and don't quote me on this, but that ends up bringing you more money in the long run. The way they say it "Lulu doesn't publish the book, you do". The good thing also, is that you sell your book online, and promote it the way you want to, which would amount to more sales.

Anyway...good luck on the new book....I'm looking to get the book you have out as soon as I get the cash.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You know what? Fuck it. For you it's free. Go to the website and download it under Extra shite. But keep it hush hush.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

my media pass came in for the expo but I cannot go this year.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

Something tells me that it was already free and I'm a dumb ass.....so I'll just slink away like no one noticed.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:20 PM   #17 (permalink)

Jamie Fox vs. Ray Charles

The reason Jamie Fox sings like Ray Charles on that song (at the end of the episode) is because that is a chorus from an old Ray Charles song.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That makes sense. And a great way to keep alive the memory of the soulful Ray Charles. Ray must be very proud.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
That makes sense. And a great way to keep alive the memory of the soulful Ray Charles. Ray must be very proud.
so now that Ray is dead and gone to R&B heaven does he get his eyes back?
Old 08-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #20 (permalink)

Re: Jamie Fox vs. Ray Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIPED
The reason Jamie Fox sings like Ray Charles on that song (at the end of the episode) is because that is a chorus from an old Ray Charles song.
Not the point. Kanye is the High Prince of using a sample. Jamie Foxx wasn't necessary. He's made a side business of creepily warbling like a dead black man.