Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Which is worse?
WWE professional wrestling 125 45.62%
Sex in the City 149 54.38%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaS View Post
hahahaha thats amazing i think i just foumd my happy place.
Sweet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:35 AM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
"fuck you" or usually "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you" serves as the official greeting here - keep up newbies
See? This shit always turns to this sort of silliness. I bet nobody even knows the reason this started anymore. Just fucking end the stupidity.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Does wearing jeans in Italy mean you are asking for it?
If you're referring to the infamous sentence where a judge freed a rapist because the victim was wearing jeans, i have to say that such case was in no way representative of Italy. The judge distorted a law to apply his own mysoginistic view on rape. And he got rightfully sacked for it.

Italy is a homophobic, mysoginist country but not THAT much.

to Dwarrior: i think you're right on the greeting. It's a bit outdated and too many newbies dont get it anymore.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #24 (permalink)

Junk is a philosopher
Dude is a conspiracy theorist. http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...-missed-15348/
Old 07-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
If you're referring to the infamous sentence where a judge freed a rapist because the victim was wearing jeans, i have to say that such case was in no way representative of Italy. The judge distorted a law to apply his own mysoginistic view on rape. And he got rightfully sacked for it.

Things I say have a way of getting grossly misinterpreted, reprocessed, and spat back at me. So, I just meant it as a funny and lighthearted quip to end the post with, maybe something to sap the angst out of the reader so the above content is read with a bit more objectivity. It's a subject that can run pretty deep, and I'm sure many people will have very different opinions, but ending on something shallow might serve as a buffer? But hey, who trusts psychology, amirite?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Things I say have a way of getting grossly misinterpreted, reprocessed, and spat back at me.
Maybe it's your history. For example, phrases like:

Quote:
I do not know how to properly explain to you the existence of trolls and flaming. I troll and flame. And you can't acknowledge it exists. Therefore I don't exist. Yet I am here, and while I may be one of the loudest, I am not the only forum troll. Quite the conundrum.
But hey, there are no consequences for actions on the internet, amarite? So feel free to ignore this yet again and keep writing incredulous posts over why people misinterpret your shit.

Last edited by DWarrior; 07-20-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Things I say have a way of getting grossly misinterpreted, reprocessed, and spat back at me. So, I just meant it as a funny and lighthearted quip to end the post with, maybe something to sap the angst out of the reader so the above content is read with a bit more objectivity. It's a subject that can run pretty deep, and I'm sure many people will have very different opinions, but ending on something shallow might serve as a buffer? But hey, who trusts psychology, amirite?
I havent misinterpreted anything, i'm just sensitive on that subject because that example always pops up in discussions about rape and as much as i'm critical of my country, that kinda tired me out.

It was my small part of patriotism, nothing against you.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #28 (permalink)

Hard to believe that people think Sex and the City is worse than wrestling - although I guess guys are outnumbering chicks here so it makes sense that way but still .
Old 07-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaS View Post
Hey, Just thought i would chime in and say that i feel Chemda was completely justified in calling the police when being publicly harrassed. No one has the right to treat anyone with that level of disrespect, regardless of gender or sexaul orientation.
There's nothing illegal about it so there wasn't any justification in calling 911.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Maybe it's your history. For example, phrases like:

But hey, there are no consequences for actions on the internet, amarite? So feel free to ignore this yet again and keep writing incredulous posts over why people misinterpret your shit.
You know, I was just waiting for you to jump in with some pot calling, groupie.

FYI, you've proven many times in the past that you have no clue what you are talking about, the most recent example of which was when you laughably waded into the last rant Keith gave about me involving Kyle's vacation package thread. You missed the mark entirely, went after me thinking you were on the bandwagon express. It was hilarious, and I thought you were deliberate in your irony. Turned out, nope, you just missed the boat.

I don't think you are a stupid person. I could DWarrior you and tell you exactly why you do it based on nothing but trolling and hate, but I'm not that kind of guy.

When you, as Keith says, "Spooky" someone, it's with a flood of factual information and correlation, which doesn't necessarily equal causation, but always incites discussion.

In the end, what is more entertaining to read, seeing someone get "Spooky'd" or seeing someone get "DWarrior'd"? You are spending too much time on 4chan, buddy.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.