Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Jersey Shore?
Fuck yeah fist pump! 72 34.45%
Nah bro, you creepin’. 137 65.55%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #141 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
God damn it, I don't want attention if it makes me look like a fucking freak, I honestly didn't know that thinking we shouldn't have animal cruelty laws would turn into such a big fucking shitstorm,

I swear that I will never put up something too argumentative, obviously I'm wrong and just can't figure out why, I always knew I was in the minority of people beacuse I honestly don't give a fuck about animals. I didn't know it was such a big deal I did but now I do and I will put that in the list of shit I need to fix.

I'm sorry for my social retardation everyone (please don't take that as sarcasm, I am being honest, I know that I am fucked in the head and I am trying to find the big things that are causing that and taking care of them)
Ok Doctor.

When you PM'd your apology this morning i thought for a second that you were kinda sincere, that you realized how your attitude hurts people and how when they tried to treat you like a human being in your sad de-virginization thread, you insulted them gratuitously.

Now i see i was wrong.

You keep on repeating the same horrid stuff over and over, and with this last one about animals, you reached the bottom. Being against animal cruelty laws is insane. Is a symptom not only of social retardation but of a fucked up nature that just makes me think you're probably very ill in your head or your soul and you're potentially dangerous to people too.

So please, be decent, if you can, admit your faults, apologize to all the ones you hurt (punkn, Rhian, Lushrain, TheBluey and so on), for treating them like crap, making them feel hurt and awkward in a community where at least a couple of people have sincerely good hearts.

Dont apologize to ME in private. We're not buddies and we have NOTHING to say to each other, apologize to them and then, maybe people would believe that you're just socially awkward and you need a second chance.

If not, i repeat: hang yourself and film your death, so everyone will have at least a good moment in their day.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #142 (permalink)

Its not like I'm pro-animal curelty, I just don't really understand 2 years in jail for doing stupid shit with a donkey.

I have been apologizing to people and I really am sorry

Ive always known that I have been weird for not liking animals, but I had no idea that it was such a big thing, its just that I see people who love animals like they are people and I just don't understand it, I guess its another part of my social funkness (And I really don't want to talk about that in an episode thread, thats why I tried to avoid it)

If I can say my opinion without everyone calling me a sick freak instead of sharing their counter opinion then I obviously must be really really wrong (Im not being sarcastic, I know when I'm on the fringe of the loop)

Once again, i do not condone or condenm the donkey stunt, but its not my place to do either anyway.

I know its a straw-man argument and I fucking hate those, but comon, all the rape and murder out there and police are going after the flying donkey?
Old 07-22-2010, 05:40 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Its not like I'm pro-animal curelty, I just don't really understand 2 years in jail for doing stupid shit with a donkey.

I have been apologizing to people and I really am sorry

Ive always known that I have been weird for not liking animals, but I had no idea that it was such a big thing, its just that I see people who love animals like they are people and I just don't understand it, I guess its another part of my social funkness (And I really don't want to talk about that in an episode thread, thats why I tried to avoid it)

If I can say my opinion without everyone calling me a sick freak instead of sharing their counter opinion then I obviously must be really really wrong (Im not being sarcastic, I know when I'm on the fringe of the loop)

Once again, i do not condone or condenm the donkey stunt, but its not my place to do either anyway.

I know its a straw-man argument and I fucking hate those, but comon, all the rape and murder out there and police are going after the flying donkey?
Dude, I don't know you from a bar of soap, I haven't read anything you've posted (besides the one thing I quoted) nor have I read the replies to you but here's some advice; stop trying to justify the shit you're posting. Once you get on the bad side of these assholes (not talking about Junks as he is a very good friend of mine), you'll only dig yourself into a deeper hole. Just stop posting.. it's honestly your only hope.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #144 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
I

I think the police have time for both.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I think the police have time for both.
I don't know, they laid off 80 Oakland cops the other day. Maybe the Russian cops also had layoffs in their rape and murder department and only the animal cruelty department is left.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #146 (permalink)

DrSleep is a train wreck, but he has somewhat of a point here. Not a well articulated one, obviously, but still. Eating meat and going on about animal cruelty is willfully ignorant at best. The meat industry tortures millions of animals constantly and going "These fuckers who made the donkey fly should go to jail, but I will gladly support businesses doing far worse things with my money and think nothing of it!" is not a consistent world view.

Meat and dairy come from the systematic torture of animals. They just fucking do. Do your research. Cows are often skinned alive and chickens routinely have their beaks cut off so they'd stop attacking each other and themselves in their insanely cramped coops. If you watch a video documenting the raising and slaughtering of a pig I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to argue that the donkey had it worse.

Pigs are super intellegent, by the way. Studies show they test just as well or better than primates, and are way smarter than dogs. And we dump them in boiling water while they're still alive in order for their skin to be soft and yummy. The only reason any of it is legal is because money talks and the meat and dairy industry is huge.

Basically the views I've seen on the forum so far claim it's somehow okay for a business to torture animals, but not for private people? Do you think the animal gives a fuck who's torturing it? I honestly don't get it, beyond the repression of where meat comes from and what happened to it on the way to the plate. You just saw the donkey, so you're sad for the donkey. You didn't see the pig in his pre-bacon state so you don't give a fuck about the pig. That's how a fucking child thinks.

So no, meat eaters can't be all "poor donkey! those bastards! boy, that tortures ex-living-thing I paid for and am currently consuming the flesh of sure tastes good!". The fact that you don't think about it or want to know about it doesn't make it happen any less.

I'm not a vegetarian*, but at least I don't hold two opposite views on the same subject. Either cruelty to animals is a punishable offense in our society or it's not.

* was for a bit in the past, currently giving it another go, but I ate meat like 2 days a go so it really doesn't count.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post
DrSleep is a train wreck, but he has somewhat of a point here. Not a well articulated one, obviously, but still. Eating meat and going on about animal cruelty is willfully ignorant at best. The meat industry tortures millions of animals constantly and going "These fuckers who made the donkey fly should go to jail, but I will gladly support businesses doing far worse things with my money and think nothing of it!" is not a consistent world view.

Meat and dairy come from the systematic torture of animals. They just fucking do. Do your research. Cows are often skinned alive and chickens routinely have their beaks cut off so they'd stop attacking each other and themselves in their insanely cramped coops. If you watch a video documenting the raising and slaughtering of a pig I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to argue that the donkey had it worse.

Pigs are super intellegent, by the way. Studies show they test just as well or better than primates, and are way smarter than dogs. And we dump them in boiling water while they're still alive in order for their skin to be soft and yummy. The only reason any of it is legal is because money talks and the meat and dairy industry is huge.

Basically the views I've seen on the forum so far claim it's somehow okay for a business to torture animals, but not for private people? Do you think the animal gives a fuck who's torturing it? I honestly don't get it, beyond the repression of where meat comes from and what happened to it on the way to the plate. You just saw the donkey, so you're sad for the donkey. You didn't see the pig in his pre-bacon state so you don't give a fuck about the pig. That's how a fucking child thinks.

So no, meat eaters can't be all "poor donkey! those bastards! boy, that tortures ex-living-thing I paid for and am currently consuming the flesh of sure tastes good!". The fact that you don't think about it or want to know about it doesn't make it happen any less.

I'm not a vegetarian*, but at least I don't hold two opposite views on the same subject. Either cruelty to animals is a punishable offense in our society or it's not.

* was for a bit in the past, currently giving it another go, but I ate meat like 2 days a go so it really doesn't count.
Does somebody else want to take this one or should I?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
And like Junks said, apologize to the ones you've hurt.. especially Blu (TheBluey). She's my girlfriend and if you fuck with her, I'll destroy not only your life but the lives of everyone close to you.

That said, whatevs.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #149 (permalink)

The KATG forums is the only reading i do. It's full of all sorts of entertainment like drama,comedy,horror etc
Old 07-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #150 (permalink)

Making the Kangaroo Money!

Last edited by Badger; 07-22-2010 at 06:09 PM.