Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should it be a crime for a Middle Easterner to lie about their religion to get sex?
Yes. Religion and culture is of utmost importance over there. 31 19.75%
No. All’s fair in fuckin’. 126 80.25%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1226: Kryptonite Status

"I'm just gonna handcuff you to the tree, and I'll be right back."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Now this song is playing on repeat in my head - hahjeez my brain is working in silly ways

That phenomenon is called having an "Ohrwurm" (=earworm) in German - I think its quite sad that there is no good word for that in English
Old 07-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

I know I said I wouldn't jump in if Darth Vader was robbing a bank, but pointing a gun at Keith is another story. No offense, Chemda, but 'and The Girl' is not enough show for me, and to be fair, neither is 'Keith and', so I would jump in if the gun was pointed at Chemda too.

If I died, oh well, if Keith and/or Chemda were killed, would life be worth living?

However, if it just looked like Vader was gonna shoot Keith in the foot or something, I might let it slide. I think Keith could get a lot of show mileage out of that.

After the prequel movies, I stopped having nightmares about Darth Vader, he's kind of a whiny pussy.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

Keith: World's drunkest chat room host!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Regarding the poll - It's most definitely a racist, hateful, un-explainable sentence that relies on a law that has never in the past been used in the way it is being used here. It goes to show how fascist and racist Israel is rapidly becoming (not that it was ever overly accepting of Arabs or Muslims), and just how thin the facade of democracy is becoming. Lying does not equal rape under any circumstances, unless an Arab guy gets it on with a Jewish girl. That's absurd.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

To be honest, I totally fell for Vitamin Water thinking that it was healthy. I feel like a dummy now and will be sticking to seltzer.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post
Regarding the poll - It's most definitely a racist, hateful, un-explainable sentence that relies on a law that has never in the past been used in the way it is being used here. It goes to show how fascist and racist Israel is rapidly becoming (not that it was ever overly accepting of Arabs or Muslims), and just how thin the facade of democracy is becoming. Lying does not equal rape under any circumstances, unless an Arab guy gets it on with a Jewish girl. That's absurd.
consider how racist and fascist other countries are though, this is one law based on old world conservative beliefs.

my point being that its only when we catch news stories like this that we a glimpse of whats really going on. When you live in more progressive countries i think you wanted to believe the best about other countries even if they arent progressive. Thats why this is so story is so jarring.

If we poured over all of the countries in this area of the world with a magnifying glass we'd probaby find heaps of laws and predujices we're disgusted by.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Even though my brother and I are two years apart, our phone voices are apparently similar. When we were young, my brother would sometimes pretend to be me to my grandmother over the phone, and to this day when I pick up the phone she sometimes doesn't believe it's me (no, she's not senile in any way).

So, I can only imagine what the twin husband must go through now that his wife accidentally fucked his brother. There's probably passwords and weird birthmark inspections every night.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Maybe the guy didn't hate his brother. He just really wanted to fuck his sister in law.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatterDaySaint View Post
Maybe the guy didn't hate his brother. He just really wanted to fuck his sister in law.
Or maybe the wife originally went out with the brother, and the current husband then did the switch and stole his brother's girl, so now it's a matter of revenge.