Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should it be a crime for a Middle Easterner to lie about their religion to get sex?
Yes. Religion and culture is of utmost importance over there. 31 19.75%
No. All’s fair in fuckin’. 126 80.25%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2010, 07:34 AM   #21 (permalink)

Men twins swapping wives = rape..... chick twins swapping husbands = awesome.... this world is aces10
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peet View Post
Men twins swapping wives = rape..... chick twins swapping husbands = awesome.... this world is aces10
Double standard? No. Double rainbow all the way!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #23 (permalink)

The poll topic really is retarded, not that it's a poll but that it happened. From what I've read this guy never said he was Jewish, she just assumed. Secondly, how did it take her until after they fucked to figure out he wasn't Jewish? When he whipped out his uncircumcised dick shouldn't that have tipped her off?

This seems to be a case of a chick regretting it after the fact, the fact that he was Palestinian only made it worse for her.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatterDaySaint View Post
Double standard? No. Double rainbow all the way!
oh emm geee
Old 07-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #25 (permalink)

Here's what I thought about the Arab/Israeli rape thing...

These two populations are so close that nothing gave it away? No dialect or accent? No language barrier? I guess that is why they made this law - they hate each other so much, and yet there is no objective way to tell the difference. Wouldn't want those evil Mohammedans stealing away all your pure virgin holy Jewish daughters.

Come to think of it, weren't there some laws like this in the good ol' south back in the day?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #26 (permalink)

As for Vitamin Water, I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to sue them. Not because of wild health claims, after all it does have vitamins in it, but IT'S NOT WATER, IT'S JUICE. They should have a problem with them calling this shit water, it's flavored, it's colored and it contains sugar. Isn't that what juice is?

I do drink Vitamin water, but only the Vitamin Water Zero, no calories = no sugar.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
I did think it was a healthy alternative to soda. I'm sure people continued to tell me it was shit, but considering almost 2 years ago, my drink diet consisted of Sprite and Code Red.

It's not going to stop me drinking it though. Although I can drink regular water now (for the first 23 years of my life, I didn't) I still prefer something with flavor.
I have to admit I go mainly by calories (yes all the chemicals are bad for me but I live quite healthy in general so a few diet Cokes won't kill me) and I also like some flavour to my drinks and if it has to be water it needs to be carbonated at least which in Germany is not problem as 80% of bottled water has bubbles anyway.

What always fucks that up when I am in the US is that you report everything per serving size and that makes calories hard to compare as I am not used to it - here we have it usually per 100ml/g so even math challenged people like me can easily decide what is "better" for me.

Vitamin water seems to have ~20 calories per 100ml, not horrible given that Coca Cola has ~44 but not really great either.
I like to drink the flavoured water e.g. Volvic that have 5-10 calories depending on the flavour
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You'd better off drinking regular Coke than diet Coke. diet Coke's sodium content is way more than regular Coke and Coke Zero and sodium is arguably more dangerous in the longer term.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
Here's what I thought about the Arab/Israeli rape thing...

These two populations are so close that nothing gave it away? No dialect or accent? No language barrier? I guess that is why they made this law - they hate each other so much, and yet there is no objective way to tell the difference. Wouldn't want those evil Mohammedans stealing away all your pure virgin holy Jewish daughters.

Come to think of it, weren't there some laws like this in the good ol' south back in the day?
Just to clarify - it's not a special law dealing with Arabs pretending to be Jews, it's a law called "rape by deceit". It's rarely used and two other examples of its use are a photographer fingering a model for "artistic reasons" and a rabbi impersonator who raped a woman as part of a "healing process". In both cases the act wasn't purely consensual, some amount of force was used and the rapists were authority figures. None of that applies.

This is a brand new way of using the law and I very much doubt a dude from Tel Aviv saying he's a millionaire to get laid would even stand trial, because that's ABSURD.

If it helps any the guy will most probably get off on appeals court.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #30 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Alexander = Sasha because

Names in the Russian Empire, Soviet Union and CIS countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Diminutive forms

Diminutive forms (e.g. Danny for Daniel in English) exist for almost every popular name. Some common names and their diminutive forms are:

Aleksandr (Александр) - Sasha (Саша), Sanya (Саня), Sashok (Сашок), Shura (Шура), Shurik (Шурик), Sashko (Сашко, Ukr.), Sanyok (Санёк), Oles (Олесь, Ukr.)
Come on, Keith. Dating a European, you're an international man. You were once even a man with a globe!

Of course Саша comes from Александр. It's so obvious even брат Влюбленность would be able to spot it.